Getting Real Tired of the Void Elf Hate...

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
I wish blizzard wasn't obsessed with the color purple on their elves.

There's three playable purple elves out there now.

It has to stop.
10/11/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Ruvalia
10/11/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Wallurian
Void Elves are a Stupid Buttpulled Race.

Anyone who thinks Void Elves are better than High Elves or To say kill all High Elves have no respect for Warcraft RTS, Warcraft Theme, and Warcraft Franchise in general if you think that way.

Void Elves are main reason why WoW Sucks now in days and why I'm having a mid life crisis everytime I see them in RP Servers. They're not High Elves, They're not Quel'dorei from Warcraft 2 and 3 and They're unoriginal generic dumb blueberries. Its because of them is the reason why I don't support/pay the game a lot anymore.

Void elves are what makes WoW suck? Really? Void Elves?

Human paladins are what makes me strongly consider just biting the bullet and going Horde.

If you don't like Human Paladins or Human Wizards and Human Ranger Lords walking around in the Faction. Then you might as well go back to Red White Skin Race that is Blood Elves then. Alliance already has enough Blueberry skin races already.
10/11/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Greppi
I wish blizzard wasn't obsessed with the color purple on their elves.

There's three playable purple elves out there now.

It has to stop.

Purple is my favorite color so I have no issues with it. >.> I was never really able to live out my emo/goth fashion desires in real life, so I'm hamming it up with this monk.
I like the Void Elves much better than the High Elves. They aren't so blah and plain.
10/11/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Asari
I like the Void Elves much better than the High Elves. They aren't so blah and plain.

Yep. We are the true successors of the Quel'dorei. At this point, I sincerely hope High Elves never become playable.
Have a nice day.
10/10/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Shadina
I support the void elves a hell of a lot more than I ever will the high elves.

Same for me. I like void elves, not so much for high elves.
I just hate Void Elves because they steal lore/story potential from Shadow Priests like me :(
You should of been around back in TBC. Blood Elves had (and still have --sorta) a bad stigma.
10/11/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Byniri
I just hate Void Elves because they steal lore/story potential from Shadow Priests like me :(
They steal lore/story "potential"???? You mean it's lore or story that "could be"? You have your own story and lore. Allow the new races their chance to make it in the world. The game doesn't revolve around "you". Anyhow, Trolls are awesome. You have one of the best races in the game with a wonderful lore. I love my Troll Druid. Come on, you can love us for what we are, yes? /grin
10/11/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Asari
Void elves > all
Just saiyan.
Don't let anyone elses tastes affect how you enjoy something. Embrace your love of the void.

I prefer blood elves and the horde, but you loving void elves is totally a-okay.
I'd quite like to see High Elves playable for the alliance, they're already part of it.
Then to even things out give the Horde San'layn.
Sounds good to me =]
I like void elves but also want still want high elves. I'd also be fine if void elves got high elf cosmetic options.
They are sticks.

Add more thicc draenei.
As many void elves as I see wandering around, I don't think the hate of them is widespread. The people on forums aren't the majority of players by a long shot.
happy to see some people like void elves.
I like being a Void Elf but I would switch to High Elf in a heartbeat.
Just kick back and enjoy what you enjoy playing.