Horrible Q&A

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
10/11/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Xalea
It's so hilarious to read these responses - you can clearly tell who is 15 and who is 35 in these threads.

You can also tell who is a shill - look for posts done on characters with 0 achievement points. Especially if they're a high level. How do you get to 100, 110, 120 with no achievements whatsoever? Those are "community/branding enforcers" right there, guaranteed. They're in TONS of threads I've noticed over the past month or so.

did you forget to take your lithium this morning?
10/11/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Xalea
10/11/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Kaelsøn

lol ikr, at least it's good that they have the decency to leave the thread when they have been unmasked
I'm afraid now that I've mentioned it they'll start inputting fake data to generate achievement points for those accounts.

Not to defend them or anything but the zero achieve thing is the fault of their shoddy programming.

The code for achieve tracking is shizz.

For one, when you faction change it takes a few days to register your achieve total, I get bored and bounce around a lot and this happens pretty often.

Also FYI achieve points can vary wildly across your toons. This guy has 9750 listed, but on my rogue it'll post 16700 or so and my warrior here has been here since vanilla but my rogue wasn't made until late pandaria.

Not saying you're 100% wrong cause, ya, the shills are flooding the forums lately but the achieve thing isn't 100% accurate.
Fantastic Q&A.

People asked questions, and they gave answers. Everything I could have imagined.
10/11/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Forums
10/11/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Sumisakua
I wonder with posts like these, it sounds so much like a employee really
Why? Because I can use full sentences and fully articulate an idea without throwing a hissy fit or resorting to childish name calling? Or because I don't have an over-developed sense of entitlement and demand things be changed because I say so?

10/11/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Solarwynds
It is only apparent to the unhappy people and that is because unhappiness makes more noise.
And an empty barrel makes the most noise.

10/11/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Nephelyssa
Well i just want someone ballsy enough to ask them a question live that they have no choice but to answer, like why are you making this game for yourself? etc
They won't answer such a childish question. Because the flip side is them saying "We're not making it for you specifically either."

10/11/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Shaytime
at this point i just hope enough people Unsub that Ion is asked to step down. Clearly he is not on the same page as the community and this hes above everything.
You DO realize that there are people above him in the hierarchy right?

It's amazing to me that a bad review can make some people fall apart. The bottom line it's just not good. I don't think so, and, clearly, a lot of other people feel the same way.

Criticism of the game =\= criticism of you. You're the one throwing an embarrassing hissy fit.
Have a nice day.
The cycle repeats. Blizz puts out a QA. Players complain about the QA not going to answer their questions. QA answers decent enough questions that are relevant to everyone. Players complain that the devs are not doing exactly what they want.

Nature is crazy like that.