Did Thrall and Jaina ever, you know.

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
They had a very close and secret relationship. So many innuendos between the two in conversations.

Do you think there's a little Thraina baby out there somewhere? Could that be what Thrall is doing right now?
Well I mean...Jaina clearly had a thing for unique men. Not surprised.
10/13/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Eleroleron
unique men
Thats one way of putting it
Nope.
10/13/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Bravado
They had a very close and secret relationship. So many innuendos between the two in conversations.

Do you think there's a little Thraina baby out there somewhere? Could that be what Thrall is doing right now?

Sunday is tomorrow.
I think it gets more obvious due to the fact that Jaina's entire family is extremely promiscuous. I mean how many half brothers and sisters and uncles and mothers does she actually have?

And Thrall's a real ladies man.
Thank you for providing me with tonight's nightmare!

Fan shipping is not canon.
They keep it very hush hush.
According to her HotS quotes, she doesn't like Green. She prefers blue.

10/10 she did Maarad.
10/13/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Mikaelle
10/10 she did Maarad.

This explains his sudden and tragic death on Draenor.
I don't think so? I've never got that vibe from them.

that would be one supremely powerful baby.
Not gunna lie, back in the day I shipped them so hard.
I have never once discerned the slightest hint of sexual chemistry between Thrall and Jaina -- not in game and not in any book either.

Interesting that anyone would even have the thought.
No. Thrall is the Ned Stark of WOW and respects his vows. He wouldn't do that. (unless you mean before he was married?)
So like, does she despise Thrall right now
10/13/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Woodspath
I have never once discerned the slightest hint of sexual chemistry between Thrall and Jaina -- not in game and not in any book either.

Interesting that anyone would even have the thought.

It's two characters that exist in the same universe and interacted at some point.
That's all people need to ship something.
Sometimes they don't even need that much.
Once you go green you'll never be clean.
only in the rpg book if i recall