General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
10/13/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Xaeris
10/13/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Mankrikito
omg sad day i thougth she was a vrigin :(

Are you a wizard?

i am smrat btu i dont due magic
why
How dare you insult Jaina with this thread she would never mix with horde scum never in a million years
10/13/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Hayzeus
I am thinking Jaina isn't equipped to deal with what a warchief orc be packin'

Jaina has taken a dragon.
Your Warchief is small time.
No they did not, however an interesting little tid bit, not sure if it was intended but if it was, it was very subtle nod toward Jainas true feeling for thrall

In cata, when thrall proposes to his wife, every NPC in attendance either clasps, or cheers or performs some emote. However, Jaina is the only one that does not, and remains silent.
10/13/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Katallina
10/13/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Bravado
They had a very close and secret relationship. So many innuendos between the two in conversations.

Fan shipping is not canon.

doesnt stop them from pretending like Anduin bangs male dragons and trying to find every excuse to pretend like its actual canon.
10/14/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Katallina
10/13/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Hayzeus
I am thinking Jaina isn't equipped to deal with what a warchief orc be packin'

Jaina has taken a dragon.
Your Warchief is small time.
uh Thrall literally killed the daddy of all dragons, i dont think that little blue boy can compete with Thrall's "Doomhammer".
10/14/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Sindrelara
How dare you insult Jaina with this thread she would never mix with horde scum never in a million years

m'not scum... :(
If he did....

That lucky sob...
Metzen came out a long time ago and said he wants to avoid inter-racial relationships in Warcraft.

So no Jaina and Thrall were never a thing, as per the writer.
Makes sense if she did seeing is he split soon after and she never heard from him again.
10/14/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Kazbar
Makes sense if she did seeing is he split soon after and she never heard from him again.
that's the first Saurfang mog cosplay ive seen
10/14/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Bravado
10/14/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Kazbar
that's the first Saurfang mog cosplay ive seen

Savage. Wish I could give this more than one upvote.
They had a very close and secret relationship. So many innuendos between the two in conversations.

Do you think there's a little Thraina baby out there somewhere? Could that be what Thrall is doing right now?

If they did Blizzard would retcon it to make it sound like Jaina raped him.

Do you think there's a little Thraina baby out there somewhere? Could that be what Thrall is doing right now?

So a talking pickle with blonde hair and the same emotional stability of an emo teenage girl?
Jaina likes da BOC
Little Thrall didn't shrivel up and die, so clearly the answer is no.
Did Thrall and Jaina ever, you know.

Yes. They studied together.
Are you asking if Jaina got greened?
10/13/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Bravado
I think it gets more obvious due to the fact that Jaina's entire family is extremely promiscuous. I mean how many half brothers and sisters and uncles and mothers does she actually have?

And Thrall's a real ladies man.

LOL, ty Bravado. You made me laugh today.
He didn't go crazy and turn evil, so no. The fact that Kalec hasn't makes him a first >_> And yes, I admit...I 'shipped them back in the day too. Aggra was invented pretty much so she could produce little mag'har orc babies for him. And to be fair...an orc/human kid probably wouldn't be the most attractive thing.