350 Resto Druid LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I'm a Resto druid player. I have been playing wow on and off since early BC and am wanting to really dive in to raiding this expac.

I'm looking for a raiding guild that...
    - Raids between 5:00pm-9:45pm CST, preferably weeknights.
    - Ideally mid heroic or very early mythic progression
    - Semi-Hardcore atmosphere towards raiding, I'd really like to work toward AotC every tier with some forays into Mythic. Raiders that are willing to improve and be prepared.
    - Friendly players
    - Intrest in M+ on the side

I can offer you...
    - Experience as a player in Uldir (8/8N 6/8H 1/8M)
    - A strong dedication to learning and improving as a player.
    - Willing to put the needs of the guild before my own.
    - Currently working on improving my M+ healing to push higher keys. Work in progress.

I'm looking to find a guild that will last a long time to come and be a good fit for us both. My raid times are what they are, I can't raid past 9:50pm CST during the week.

If you feel your guild fits this description AND you're in need of a Restoration Druid please feel free to comment below! :-)
We might be a tad less ambitious than you would like, as we don't plan to head into mythic as a guild generally speaking, but we fit your needs quite well otherwise. I see that you're Alliance so apologies if you don't wish to consider a faction change, but I'm going to drop my recruitment info below anyway! I'd love to speak with you about our guild and if you're interested, give you a chance to see what we are like before you decide to make any changes of course.

==========

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
- Up to 2 Healers: Priest (either spec), Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin preferred
- DPS accompanying a healer may also apply
- Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)
- If your class or role is not listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using the information below.

Schedule:
- Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
- 3/8 Heroic Uldir
- 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
- Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
- Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
- Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
- M+ fun!
- No raging raid leads
- Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
- An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
Server: Sargeras - High Pop
Faction: Alliance
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding for Heroic/Mythic
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Schedule: Tu/Th 8PM - 12AM EST
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
Please add the following btags:
Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351
About <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.

We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
10/11 Mythic Antorus

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Mythic Uldir, 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Heroic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Hello,
Would love to chat, Lifesvirtue#1909
We raid 6-10pm Wed/Sun, currently 7/8H and 1/8M
My Battle.net is Leogo#1507.
HOPELESS REBELLION
Area 52
NEEDS
1 TANK
1 HEALS
RDPS
PLATE DPS

We are currently adding to our raid team. We are in need of plate DPS, mages, and a class with an offspec heal but will main dps. We are 8/8 N 5/8 H and hungry to push further into Mythics. We currently raid Tues/Wed/Sun 11PM to 1AM EST. All are welcome to join. We have members who do mythic+ on the regular. Also, we do achievement runs and transmog/mount runs. You do not have to be a raider to join. If you enjoy mythics then come join the fun. Also, you can contact a Gm at HeadHunter#12174.
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual and friendly environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!