Toxic Children

General Discussion
Pets Grumbles what NO cookies again.................. sighs....

OP you get what you give in game, I have been playing since 2007 and while some of your points are spot on some are not.

Yes your going to meet the Gormless pillocks and a*shats you meet them in every game. BUT for every one of them your going to find a person to counter them. Yeah I have ran into my share of players i never want to meet again but I did not let them chase me off I just choose to be the bigger adult and ignore them.

Most of my friends on BNET know if they need me for something they just need to ask and I will come and help. I still make core hound mounts for people for free.
And I have received some good rewards for doing so.

10/14/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Draile
Men with ego over-abundance are the worst thing we have on this planet.

I hate to break it to you but as a woman, I know a lot many others women that make your statement false. Believe me I rather work for any man than any female boss or even sit in a office full of them. You have NO clue what is said behind closed door and you would be shocked.
10/14/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Mairisa
I hate to break it to you but as a woman, I know a lot many others women that make your statement false. Believe me I rather work for any man than any female boss or even sit in a office full of them. You have NO clue what is said behind closed door and you would be shocked.

More like I wouldn't care.

Gossipping women will not destroy the world.

Journalists owned by the Koch brothers, misogynists, bible-thumping guys will.
How did this turn into a gender-bash thread?
10/14/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Snowfox

people drinking the laced kool aid is how. men are seemingly the bane of the planet, though seemingly built it from the ground up, and totes not gynocentric, like ever, fer realsy.
10/14/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Canopia
people drinking the laced kool aid is how. men are seemingly the bane of the planet, though seemingly built it from the ground up, and totes not gynocentric, like ever, fer realsy.

This
10/14/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Avenmoo
I’m voicing my opinion so I understand if you disagree but I will ignore toxic rude replies.

World of Warcraft has been going down hill. I am going to be unsubscribeing after 3 years of putting wow at one of my favorite things to do.

BFA is probably the worse expansion I’ve ever seen. Ide prefer WOD over this mess.
3 basic Starbucks drinking white girl essences called zones. With a terrible story line. I mean nazmir is ok but the rest is not very compelling.

Sure let’s cater to everyone who was born after the year 2005 with zero expectations of an attention span past a flys. I do understand the hype that they falsely placed on us with this whole horde vs alliance thing. I get that’s the game world of warcraft. But let’s be honest you have to literally have no life or have mommy pay your sub so you can unlock it all. I personally don’t mind the rep grind however, to release all of this new content and sub races and then make it either take months to get or play so much your burnt out is crazy.

Secondly scaling. I do feel we needed to scale down the numbers but how did they think it was a good idea to make us feel weaker at 10 levels higher. I feel like I am backpedaling for nothing. Also the balance in classes is ridiculously sad. Some classes can’t even pull more then 2 mobs without almost dying some can pull 9-10.

Gearing ..... Azerite Armor concept is great, but making us have a set of gear per spec and have certain classes be so trait dependable is ridiculous. I mean yeah we can reforge but by the end of the week it gets fairly expensive. The neck piece having to be leveled up alt by alt by alt is also poorly designed if you worked your butt off leveling your neck to 20+ that takes time, and having to grind rep to have your ilvl increasing is crazy for every alt. If you did the work once it should carry over.

My last complaint isn’t even woes fault but it is at the same time.
The players in this game have become to toxic and disgusting to me. Wow used to have wholesome players who wanted to down stuff together, have fun and help each other.
Now I don’t have a single day where someone isn’t cussing out another player or talking about that person calling them stupid or saying stuff about that players mom or something just childish.
One mistake and you have an entire dungeon calling you a piece of !@#$. Like I mean I get it trash talk to a certain extent is going to happen but it’s getting way out of hand almost everyone is an %^-*!@# or a troll.

No one cares about skill in this game anymore it’s all about I level. Ilvl doesn’t mean your a good player FYI. I’ve played with people 20 ilvls above me and pull way less dps or hps that I have. They stand in everything and die constantly due to mechanics.
I guarantee you i would rather have someone who has a lower ilvl but can follow mechanics and constantly play well over a beefy number by a name.

I simply want to play wow because of an amazing story, a group of people who actually pay attention and enjoy downing content.

I have yet to find a decent guild, or even a decent person in this game. Trust me I’ve tried. The environment and toxic people ontop of poorly designed expansion is why I will be unsubing.

I simply can’t deal with how disgusting this game has become anymore. So thank you for 3 amazing years.

We're glad you're leaving you racist child. Take your toxic attitude with you and please, don't come back, you won't be missed.
Make sure the door SMACKS you on your way out!
If you think everyone else is the problem then you are probably the problem. Isnt that how the saying goes?
"3 basic Starbucks drinking white girl"

Yeah you're a piece of s--- and I hope you spend the rest of your days playing Call of Duty or w/e scummy game you deserve.

Also, 3 years. That's cute.
I only read the first couple paragraphs of your thread. You sound exactly like what you're complaining about, if you're having that many problems, the problem isn't other people it's you.
10/14/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Wariya

Get a relationship going, you will figure out REAL toxicity then :3

I'm engaged and have a family.

Panama City would like a word with you.

I will continue my wow journey when possible, but I have been reminded the true value of what wow is, entertainment. The “toxic” stuff people gripe about here is insignificant nonsense.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go help my friends pick up the shattered pieces and try to find normal.
Saw this thread's title was "Toxic Children" and came in her expecting it to be about the radioactive gnomes from their toxic hometown.

I am disappoint.

/moo
10/14/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Raabititus

I will continue my wow journey when possible, but I have been reminded the true value of what wow is, entertainment. The “toxic” stuff people gripe about here is insignificant nonsense.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go help my friends pick up the shattered pieces and try to find normal.

Yeah my cousin in FL posted a video someone filmed from there during the storm, poor people. Take care and be safe.
10/14/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Raabititus

Then it, or you, can speak.

10/14/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Snowfox

It's not gender bashing if it's my own gender. It's ego bashing.
Oh
The taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise...
The players in this game have become to toxic and disgusting to me. Wow used to have wholesome players who wanted to down stuff together, have fun and help each other.
Now I don’t have a single day where someone isn’t cussing out another player or talking about that person calling them stupid or saying stuff about that players mom or something just childish.

man your rose colored glasses are so thick idk how you can even see out of them.

I have yet to find a decent guild, or even a decent person in this game. Trust me I’ve tried. The environment and toxic people ontop of poorly designed expansion is why I will be unsubing.

There are countless fantastic people who play this game. and you can't find a single one? The problem, clearly, is you and perhaps your expectations of other people.
10/14/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Draile
10/14/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Mairisa

More like I wouldn't care.

Gossipping women will not destroy the world.

Journalists owned by the Koch brothers, misogynists, bible-thumping guys will.

Who hurt you?
10/14/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Draile
It's not gender bashing if it's my own gender. It's ego bashing.

Bashing your own gender is still gender bashing.
WATCH ME THROW ROCKS FROM INSIDE MY GLASS HOUSE