LF for Casual Guild - Missed the Boat for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

I hope everyone is having a great day. :)

I am looking for a casual/semi casual PVE/PVP guild that is still getting geared up for raiding/mythics. I started BF on day one of the xpac release, but I'm still behind gear-wise. I would love the experience of growing together this xpac with a friendly, adult guild.

I'm on Wyrmrest Accord Alliance side. I do not RP, so am looking to one day transfer off to a regular PVE server.

My bnet is: Surelda3#1398 if you would like to chat in game.

I'm usually on after 9 p.m. until about 12 EST

I look forward to your responses! Thank you for your time.
Hey there Fhuura!

We think Guildy As Charged might be what you're looking for! We are a small guild that just started before bfa and we are looking to add to our heroic raiding team. A lot of us are currently gearing alts through mythic dungeons and would be more than happy to help you gear up too. We are on Ravencrest and raid at 5pm (Friday and Saturday) server time (CST). We also mostly run through discord so there is no need to transfer over unless you really want to.

Hope to hear from you soon ~

ArtyWolf#1209
Hi Fhuura! We would be happy to help you catch up on gear!

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 4/8H
Looking for: 1 tank, 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently pushing to clear heroic so we can move onto mythic raiding. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
Hiya

<Only Raiding Ironically> on Emerald Dream (I know another RP realm, Guild just focuses on PVE) We are currently Progressing through H Uldir 5/8, but are always willing to help gear out new additions to our guild. Our Raid schedule is Sun/Mon 830-1130 Est so we start a bit before your preferred time. Right now Sundays we clear Normal and do a bit of Heroic, Mondays are our progression nights.

If your still interested and want to check us out feel free to cross realm raid with us or come do a couple of M+ runs. You can reach me by my BTag L0rdKanti#1550 or Discord (Preferred method) Cap#1108
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 dps with tank offspec. 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hey Fhuura, you sound perfect for our guild:

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Current Progress: 6/8 H
Raid: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start some mythic raiding in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11 PM EST. (Monday at 8-11 PM EST is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

We are looking for the below classes. This is not a requirement but is a bonus if you play these classes:
Druid – Boomy/Resto
DK – Unholy/Frost
Warlock
Mage
Range DPS

If you’re interested, message me here or discord (Newy#0922)

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved
<Entropic Cascade> @ US-Mal'Ganis [H]

Currently Recruiting:
-Healers
-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Schedule:
-Saturday: 3-6pm CST
-Sunday: 3-6pm CST

We will generally follow the schedule above but if the guild is wanting to start earlier or raid an extra hour then we may pursue pushing times for the week or a given day (This would require a 100% group vote)

About Us:
Entropic Cascade is a guild of like minded mythic raiders looking to build a strong raid team to push into mythic content. Overall we are looking to clear heroic and push into some mythics for the Uldir raid tier and get a solid foundation for the next tier. We are only raiding on a 6 hour schedule so we must be efficient in both clearing and pushing content.

We are a mature group of players who like to have fun while kicking !@# and taking names. If you are looking for a new home or interested in giving us a shot then please do not hesitate to add us.

GM: Owl (Nanjas#1454)
Officer: Symmonk (Symmetry19#1519)
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hi Fhuura! You sound like you'd be a great fit with us. Not sure if our times align with yours however. =)

About <Chasing Shadows> [Emerald Dream]:
Raids are on T/W 7pm server (8pm EST). We are very flexible with our groups and don't have what is known as "raid teams". We do not do Mythic raiding (the mentality is too toxic for what we are). We will go as far as we can into Heroics, however. We do not ask our raiders to research fights outside the game. Just know we raid for fun and like to learn the fights as we go. Efficiency isn't our goal, fun is. You are welcome to do personal research if you wish, however, if you enjoy min-maxing. Attendance is not mandatory. RL first always and you will never be pressured to be there. First and foremost, we want to be your home on Azeroth.

Impromptu Alt raids on other weeknights if we have enough interested.

M+ without having to use Raider.io is super important to us as a guild and we are always LFM people M+ folks so PuGing M+ is optional, not mandatory.

We also do Pet Battle Tournaments (NCAA college basketball-style brackets) weekly. We cycle the night each week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday and Sunday depending on the week. Prizes to be had such as gold, mounts, pets, toys, etc.

Warmode WQ PvP, Arena and Mythic+is our focus on non-raid, non-pet battle nights.

Generic Guild Info:
Only friendly, non-toxic people. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fanboys need not apply.
Unlimited Guild Repairs to members and their alts.
Guild Discord to hangout with some of the most friendly members of the Alliance.
Free items in our FREEBIES bank tab to help you level through BfA.
Sweet, sweet Kul Tiras-themed tabard and ranks.
An amazing GM who loves to come to the assistance of members being attacked by Horde filth.
No silly rules other than to be respectful to others.

Obligatory Alliance RP recruitment post: =D
We are looking for able bodied Alliance members who seek to end the Horde permanently. For too long have our leaders tried to find peace with these savages only to be backstabbed time and time again. The burning of Teldrassil was the final straw. Who among you has the courage to end these heathens once and for all? Will you join this noble crusade? What say you!? In Daelin's name!
FOR TELDRASSIL!
FOR KUL TIRAS!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

keihndeth#1251
Hi Fhuura,
I'm Tiffin, recruiter for <Sacred Fire> we're Horde on Bleeding Hollow.
Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.
If your looking for for casual raiding, in a fun and friendly environment we would love to chat with you. You can reach us through B-net: Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683
TY for your time!