On all the anti-LFR sentiment...

General Discussion
10/19/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Kattrika
lfr needs to be removed or all loot from lfr needs to be cosmetic only for the tourist feel There is no need for higher ilvl gear when everything scales with ilvl so the idea of giving out gear is retarded

340 is high ilvl gear ??? Oh wait....it can titanforge bwahahah
10/19/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Jagermeistr
lfr is bad, ghostcrawler regrets introducing it to the game

But nobody cares what he thinks, doesn't even work for Blizzard anymore, lol. (Psst...btw it's not bad it's good.)
10/19/2018 04:53 AMPosted by Sorvethax
10/18/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Elae
I can sort of see where it's coming from. I mean people come across as trollish when they say what they have to say, but here's the honest truth, in one expansion I had guildies pestering to make potions for them for them to blow in LFR...I'm like...what?? Why waste a valuable resource on easy content that you can afk through? It was insane.

I'm telling you it was so annoying that I almost quit my profession of alchemy so people stopped asking me. I mean to me, LFR is just tourist mode, I mean even G'huun dies easy on LFR and you get 10 stacks of determination quit queue again get another group.

I'm sorry but if you wasting pots in LFR, that's ridiculous. That is a waste of valuable resources that should be left for normal mode or even heroic mode where your dps actually matters

I was going to write out a lengthy explanation as to why this is the absolute dumbest thing I've read all week. Instead, I'm going to congratulate you for setting the bar this low -- it's an impressive feat for GD. I'm genuinely beginning to believe that there's some sort of correlation between elitsm and a low braincell count.

Here's a winning idea: don't even put potions up on the auction house. Sell them manually, but only after giving each buyer an interview to see if their cause is a worthy one. Check their Raider.io, make them send you a video game resume, etc. Getting gold in exchange for your product just doesn't make up for it having wound up in the hands of filthy, casual players.

If you want to see something even dumber, just check the posting history.
10/19/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Icaras
10/19/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Jagermeistr
lfr is bad, ghostcrawler regrets introducing it to the game

But nobody cares what he thinks, doesn't even work for Blizzard anymore, lol. (Psst...btw it's not bad it's good.)

Ghostcrawler also regrets flying so I join you in not giving a crap what he thinks.
10/19/2018 03:26 AMPosted by Catdancing
I've belonged to guilds where people make the most outrageous demands on other guild members for materials and time expended to help them do something that everybody else did for themselves on their own.

I've also belonged to guilds that have strict rules against that.

I much prefer the second sort.

Yeah , I was part of a guild, for a very short time, that required everyone to either deposit X amount of whatever resource they collected, or deposit money into the guild bank every week. I wouldn't have objected quite as much but for the fact that no one but the guild leader and his girlfriend had access to the materials once they were in the bank. They would only hand them out to raiders, but regardless whether or not you were chosen to raid with them, you had to pay up.

I don't remember the exact amount they wanted, but it wasn't small. It took me about 1 week to realize I wasn't interested in having to log in to work to supply those two with their endless resource bank.
10/19/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Zeusgodofsky
10/19/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Danerexles
But I gots to top them LFR damage meters aww jeez
Even more funny when your hardcore playerbase is a dying breed in World of warcraft goodtimes!

Shut up Rastlin
Another "I no longer feel l33t and special and can't no longer walk and afk in SW/ORG so noobz worship me like a god."
lfr needs to be removed or all loot from lfr needs to be cosmetic only for the tourist feel There is no need for higher ilvl gear when everything scales with ilvl so the idea of giving out gear is retarded

Nothing l ike a little narcissistic elitism to top off a Friday morning.

How about this. You just don't queue for LFR and none of those nasty weenie little grubby people you seem to look down your obviously overblown nose at will bother you in the slightest.

Its not like the gear they get threatens you in any even remote way. So why care?
<span class="truncated">...</span>Even more funny when your hardcore playerbase is a dying breed in World of warcraft goodtimes!

Shut up Rastlin
Not the same person i got 10 mage towers he could barely do one im above him you insult me like that derp i like how barely 100 guilds have downed Mythic G'huun your a dying breed sir. 143 guilds total pathetic.Dying breed is a dying breed.
Lfr is a great place to check stats, skills, and rotations. It's also a good place to see players that make good or bad decisions playing my class. I like Lfr for testing and private chatting with other hunters. I stopped raiding during WoD, so this is my stress release per say. There are some nice players there if you reach out.

You do LFR.
The fact you go every week downing the same bosses 3times over is very retarded to me who does that only the insane do lol!
10/19/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Heartbreaker

You do LFR.

I went in there once so I could do the quest line to stab the glaive into the slug cuz I didnt want to wait till friday raid night to see the story line with my man voljin. I stand by my assessment no one should get loot from lfr.
People who whine about lfr just who want everyone to only play the way THEY deem acceptable. Nothing more. I dont really care how much they huff and puff and stamp their feet like petulant children in nerd rage over people doing lfr.

All Mythic raiding loot should be cosmetic only because they're only in it for the challenge and bragging rights.
People using flasks food and pots in LFR reminds me of people who golf once a year dressing up like Tiger Woods every time they go.
10/19/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Machomadness

How does LFR negatively affect YOUR game?

Some people aren't happy unless they're screwing with everyone else's game experience. That's also how we lost flying at level cap. "I don't like something, so no one else should have it."
10/19/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Nagaina

All Mythic raiding loot should be cosmetic only because they're only in it for the challenge and bragging rights.

Smoke some more crack hun we do it for the gear upgrades
10/19/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Kattrika
10/19/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Nagaina

Smoke some more crack hun we do it for the gear upgrades

Wait....wait just a second......I...damn almost......

Sorry hun I almost gave a !@#$ but I just couldn't.