Bring back Elite sets @ 2k+

Arenas
"I feel like a nerd mogging to the elite set because its like bragging about 1800"... kek. "please make it 2k so i can brag about being even more of a nerd".

I'm sure there are a couple no lifer r1s out there that wish the elite set was 2600 with the tabard at 3k. Would that make you happy?
10/24/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Theoldgods
"I feel like a nerd mogging to the elite set because its like bragging about 1800"... kek. "please make it 2k so i can brag about being even more of a nerd".

I'm sure there are a couple no lifer r1s out there that wish the elite set was 2600 with the tabard at 3k. Would that make you happy?

I'm just saying its always been 2200 or 2000 historically, makes no sense to drop it further.
They did it to make more people participate. And it worked. If you don’t want to wear it don’t. Cry somewhere else
Just wear what looks cool. This set I have is an elite Legion set, but I’d still be wearing it if it was quest reward gear because it’s the best looking warrior set in the game

I wouldn’t care if the current BfA elite set was only obtainable at 2700, I’d never wear it because I think it looks bad
10/25/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Grevo
Just wear what looks cool. This set I have is an elite Legion set, but I’d still be wearing it if it was quest reward gear because it’s the best looking warrior set in the game

I wouldn’t care if the current BfA elite set was only obtainable at 2700, I’d never wear it because I think it looks bad
best warrior set you say??
10/25/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Rlytryin

Those two are the best

I swap between the two, but I think Cruel edges it out
10/25/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Grevo
... best warrior set you say??

I swap between the two, but I think Cruel edges it out
oof, it is good i will admit. but i just cant get over my power ranger war lol.

I like Primal. You look like some kind of robot from an anime.
you're ashamed to wear a mog because you can get it at 1800? just because its an elite set? thats kinda.. elitist.

:)
10/25/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Lôrdgrim
... best warrior set you say??
I like Primal. You look like some kind of robot from an anime.
exactly
10/25/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Playergjkfz
you're ashamed to wear a mog because you can get it at 1800? just because its an elite set? thats kinda.. elitist.

:)

Isn't the entire point of rewarding people having the rewards mean something?
10/24/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Enrik
Yeah, no. Only reason I did arena this season wqs for the armor set.

There is no !@#$ing way I'd ever hit 2k+ as a Prot Pally in 2v2 so I'm quite glad I was able to unlock the content I wanted at a level available to me. Maybe if these cool transmogs weren't locked behind the cancerous farce that is WoW pvp I wouldn't have to waste any of my time on it.

this is what brain damage looks like in text format
I think a bigger problem is that the sets are complete garbage.