Buffing ferals? Lol

Arenas
I'm not sure if they even got buffed overall. They may be worse after the patch (but more fun so who cares). Without moonfire it will be much harder to use blood talons on finishers and sabertooth got nerfed making it hard to keep rips up on mutliple targets (it increases duration of rip second/combopoint so no more 1 point biting to get a full rip going.) Feral will go to a more single target spec meaning dps will be down a lot. We also lost undispelable root and tiger's fury reset on kicks. The playstyle is going to change a lot for the better. We now have cc and more defensive honor talent choices. Feral is going back to it's hybrid style which will make it much more fun and give it a much higher skillcap. Good on blizzard.
I don't even think the mastery increase on bite damage will increase ferocious bite as much as RF does. Flat damage increase on bite (instead of a %buff) is what makes it hit so hard. Mastery would still be a %buff instead of a flat damage increase, meaning bites would probably still go down (plus haste and vers are usually more desireable)

Also not factoring in LI and Sabertooth being in the same tier which will mean you'd have to choose between big bites from Sabertooth, yet losing the combo point fluidity of LI that makes blood talons more useful/fluid especially for bigger ferocious bites

But for now all we can do is just wait to number test on PTR. It's very likely bites aren't going to be as nutty as you think though.
so many classes are being changed you can't just nit pick one or 2 of them and say they are going to be busted comparative to anything else. wouldn't you prefer every class at least somewhat "op" and more fun to play?
10/24/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Sugarbawls
omegarofl

dude........................

u didnt have to go there..............

thats almost as bad as calling someone fake based.........................
10/24/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Dillon
I don't even think the mastery increase on bite damage will increase ferocious bite as much as RF does. Flat damage increase on bite (instead of a %buff) is what makes it hit so hard. Mastery would still be a %buff instead of a flat damage increase, meaning bites would probably still go down (plus haste and vers are usually more desireable)

Also not factoring in LI and Sabertooth being in the same tier which will mean you'd have to choose between big bites from Sabertooth, yet losing the combo point fluidity of LI that makes blood talons more useful/fluid especially for bigger ferocious bites

But for now all we can do is just wait to number test on PTR. It's very likely bites aren't going to be as nutty as you think though.

who DAFOOK :question: tryna nut :eggplant: :sweat_drops: in my butt :peach: ?!?!?!?!?
10/24/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Imaginesleep
so many classes are being changed you can't just nit pick one or 2 of them and say they are going to be busted comparative to anything else. wouldn't you prefer every class at least somewhat "op" and more fun to play?

Yeah and almost all changes are stupid.
Buffs voidform because void form "sucks" umm no it's because the devs are clueless and added edge of insanity which was beyond op. So the whole change is dumb.
Ele on ptr is doing 150k+ damage in a few secs with multiple earth shocks and instant lightning bolts.
S priest is beyond busted on ptr atm, why have 2 diff classes when you can have 2 shadow priests?
One thing everyone forgets is that fero bite has a in built in multipler on it ( above 50 energy does 100% increased damage ) i feel like they dont take that into account when they balance fero bite (thats why it goes from being horrid to op in 1 hotfix)
And again, no1 is stacking mastery as feral atm and as easily as mastery is able to be stacked (the wep enchant proc alone is probs 20%+ mastery)
And as i mentioned above they arent going to be using raking ferocity anymore because it will be getting reworked, meaning maybe 3x battlefield focus? I've seen it do 20-35% of my total damage in games with 3 traits.
My problem isnt just ferals. It's dumb changes with no foresight or testing behind it.
10/24/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Krateeq
Yeah lets give feral clone, nerf their fero bite trait because 50k crits are to op.
Instead lets buff their mastery so it also increases fero bite damage?
35% mastery? 35% fero bite increased damage.
Games a joke if that goes live.
Omegalul.

A developer must play feral druid... so yeah
10/24/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Krateeq
10/24/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Imaginesleep

Yeah and almost all changes are stupid.
Buffs voidform because void form "sucks" umm no it's because the devs are clueless and added edge of insanity which was beyond op. So the whole change is dumb.
Ele on ptr is doing 150k+ damage in a few secs with multiple earth shocks and instant lightning bolts.
S priest is beyond busted on ptr atm, why have 2 diff classes when you can have 2 shadow priests?
One thing everyone forgets is that fero bite has a in built in multipler on it ( above 50 energy does 100% increased damage ) i feel like they dont take that into account when they balance fero bite (thats why it goes from being horrid to op in 1 hotfix)
And again, no1 is stacking mastery as feral atm and as easily as mastery is able to be stacked (the wep enchant proc alone is probs 20%+ mastery)
And as i mentioned above they arent going to be using raking ferocity anymore because it will be getting reworked, meaning maybe 3x battlefield focus? I've seen it do 20-35% of my total damage in games with 3 traits.
My problem isnt just ferals. It's dumb changes with no foresight or testing behind it.
Ok
So you’ve made 2 threads in 2 days crying about cyclone
Then you’re saying there’s a lot more dumb things out there

Why regurgitate the same thing 2 days in a row? Take literally 5 minutes throw those Doritos down and write what you actually mean assuming this isn’t you backpeddling
10/24/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Krateeq
Imagine a bunch of combantant plebs talkin down to you like you're at their level.
That looks like most the replies so far.

imagine being 1900 and thinking ur good
some of the defneding arguments of cyclone and the damage buff makes sense. for example fera will stop dpsing for a cyclone, shift for cyclone then shift back for damage and with gcd thast a good 3 seconds lost, they need to make up for that time, just hope they dont over do it like always. but utility is a good step forward for pvp, just hope they dont do like shadow that doesnt use voidform just for the damage reduction and still does good damage for the to be viable, thats a bad design.
10/24/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Krateeq
Yeah lets give feral clone, nerf their fero bite trait because 50k crits are to op.
Instead lets buff their mastery so it also increases fero bite damage?
35% mastery? 35% fero bite increased damage.
Games a joke if that goes live.
Omegalul.

Trust me, you'd die to a Feral just using Auto Attack and Lunar Strike out of Cat Form.
We raped you in damage every other expansion and we had cyclone then so why can't we have it now? !@#$ kid.
Imagine making 2 threads(prob less than 24 hours apart from each other) saying the same thing and having zero people agree with you and spending so much energy going back and forth with people you feel are inferior to yourself because they don’t share your opinion

Doesn’t that get exhausting

I hate fighting ferals too man but if cyclone isn’t instant and requires them to spend a global coming out of form then casting it then back into cat form I’m happy to have them not biting my !@# for a few seconds, even better when I get to los or kick them or get them caught in cc that they wouldn’t have been in while in cat form.

Just relax man I don’t think cyclone is gonna suddenly make 1500 ferals become gladiators
Damage can be hotfixed any day of the week.

Mechanics are only changed in major patches/expansions.

Relax dude.
Imagine a bunch of combantant plebs talkin down to you like you're at their level.

Call-out time.

You have 2160 character achievement points, very few if any raid kills or achievements and practically zero with the character, as well as 3k honorable kills.

It looks like you rerolled BM Hunter when it was Flavor of the Month at the beginning of BFA and pushed rating with it, then when it got trash canned you went Survival - now you're talking down on people who are "combatant" and saying "get on my level" when you're barely 1900.

By the looks of it you flavor of the month reroll every season to what's strong, so by default it's very likely that you didn't really earn any of your PvP achievements or actually have much game knowledge to boot.

Would you like to continue talking down to people, or should I dig into your previous characters and find out what you played in what seasons so we can all know how you got 2400 in 2016 - because it wasn't on your Hunter.
10/25/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Serrow
because it wasn't on your Hunter

maybe it was on his hunter. maybe he wasnt on it
10/25/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Mellowcore
because it wasn't on your Hunter

maybe it was on his hunter. maybe he wasnt on it

That sounds expensive. >>
Holy !@#$ are people actu

Call-out time.

You have 2160 character achievement points, very few if any raid kills or achievements and practically zero with the character, as well as 3k honorable kills.

It looks like you rerolled BM Hunter when it was Flavor of the Month at the beginning of BFA and pushed rating with it, then when it got trash canned you went Survival - now you're talking down on people who are "combatant" and saying "get on my level" when you're barely 1900.

By the looks of it you flavor of the month reroll every season to what's strong, so by default it's very likely that you didn't really earn any of your PvP achievements or actually have much game knowledge to boot.

Would you like to continue talking down to people, or should I dig into your previous characters and find out what you played in what seasons so we can all know how you got 2400 in 2016 - because it wasn't on your Hunter.

Soz didnt finish reading your post was LaUgHiNg to much, i actually find it funny that people think i care about your opinion (LMFAO) the reason i made 2 posts is because buffing ferals is in their current state at all is beyond dumb. Not because i care what you think, but in hope blizzard would see my constructive critisim.
Secondly. About the fotm. I laugh i really do.... yes surv is good now, to bad i dont play my surv anyways, funny you saw i had 2400 achiev but you just assume im some horri bad like you.
Remember seeing surv in s3 onwards in legion? I dont because they got dumped on surv in legion thats why every hunter went marks, still managed 2300+ 2s 3s while being the underdog, so your opinion is super laughable.
Secondly i have 6 120s currently and this is only one my alts my main has been 2350 this season.
Edit: 2000 achiev points? Lmfao must have it on character only.
10/25/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Mellowcore

imagine being 1900 and thinking ur good

10/25/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Krateeq
Holy !@#$ are people actu

Call-out time.

Soz didnt finish reading your post was LaUgHiNg to much, i actually find it funny that people think i care about your opinion (LMFAO) the reason i made 2 posts is because buffing ferals is in their current state at all is beyond dumb. Not because i care what you think, but in hope blizzard would see my constructive critisim.
Secondly. About the fotm. I laugh i really do.... yes surv is good now, to bad i dont play my surv anyways, funny you saw i had 2400 achiev but you just assume im some horri bad like you.
Remember seeing surv in s3 onwards in legion? I dont because they got dumped on surv in legion thats why every hunter went marks, still managed 2300+ 2s 3s while being the underdog, so your opinion is super laughable.
Secondly i have 6 120s currently and this is only one my alts my main has been 2350 this season.
Edit: 2000 achiev points? Lmfao must have it on character only.

How about you actually provide something constructive you no life.
lmao people who think ferals gaining clone is a healthier state than being pruned (by one spell)....
imagine if rogues could cast clone instead of having blind?
yes it's not instant BUT you have to waste a kick or force the person getting cloned to line.
meaning fire feral hpal is going to be more BROKEN than current fire rmp/rmpala.
FPS is going to be more broken than RPS.
and jungle... well lets wait for jungle ambassador dilly to break it down.
idc if ferals get clone cause ill just run with a feral instead of a rogue, but don't be a moron and think that this is going to be healthy for 3v3 balance. DONT I TELL YOU DONT!