Buffing ferals? Lol

Arenas
i'll trade blind for clone
10/25/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Orphanchild
Damage can be hotfixed any day of the week.

Mechanics are only changed in major patches/expansions.

Relax dude.

Like assas being untouched for 2 months from pre patch till only recently, no thanks. I'd rather not wanna kms playing fotm rerollers who faceroll fero bite 50k crits.
Yes the damage can be fixed in hotfixes but look at how bad blizz are with changes. Doing un needed changes (fire mage and enhance shaman for example) not only that, it takes them sooooooo long to fix anything wrong with the balance of pvp.
Remember seeing surv in s3 onwards in legion? I dont because they got dumped on surv in legion thats why every hunter went marks, still managed 2300+ 2s 3s while being the underdog, so your opinion is super laughable.

this is a joke right?
10/25/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Imaginesleep
Remember seeing surv in s3 onwards in legion? I dont because they got dumped on surv in legion thats why every hunter went marks, still managed 2300+ 2s 3s while being the underdog, so your opinion is super laughable.

this is a joke right?

Obviously a beta to azeroth casual.
Yes if you actually played legion.... in s2 surv got dumpsterd on with nerfs, and they buffed marksman.
At that point 90%+ of hunters were marksman with about 5-5% split beteeen bm and surv.
Why even comment if you have 0 clue about facts/statistics about the topic at hand. Lmfao.

Source : arenamate
<span class="truncated">...</span>

this is a joke right?

Yes if you actually played legion.... in s2 surv got dumpsterd on with nerfs, and they buffed marksman.
At that point 90%+ of hunters were marksman with about 5-5% split beteeen bm and surv.
Why even comment if you have 0 clue about facts/statistics about the topic at hand. Lmfao.

sorry i meant the joke that surv wasn't one of the best specs to play in 2s all of legion and ya ur right marks jungle and cupid were the better comp but to say your opinion is worth more for being the "underdog" at 2.3 in any bracket is pretty funny man.

source: not 1900, played 700 mmr higher than u in legion expansion
10/25/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Lafs
i'll trade blind for clone

ill trade survival instincts for:
feint
evasion
cloak
vanish
smoke bomb
10/25/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Imaginesleep

this is a joke right?

Not entirely accurate, SV was super poweful legion S4 especially with Thug cleave - the synergy was insane.

After S4 Sub rogues got nerfed pretty hard and a lot of the synergy needed for SV sub got removed and SV needed a partner that would consistently help get set ups to be effective due to how explosive trap worked for damage. Then the meta also shifted making SV not as desireable and harder for disc priests to heal.

However SV didn't fall behind from nerfs to itself really, just changes to other specs in the game and meta shifting made it undesireable. It was really susceptible vs wizards and vs AoE pressure and thats what become popular from S5-S7 of legion.

MM shined more in that meta by being a really safe ranged pick, being able to cleave, kite, and CC without support. It was able to dampen and disc priests could effectively heal with an MM hunter on their team.

Still SV was technically playable at the end of Legion, SV jungle was actually a solid pick into MM jungle b/c of mending bandage, so depending on what you fought it was still playable. Also it stayed a solid 2v2 spec.
Lol best comment