what will russle your jimmies the most?

Classic Discussion
for me, as ill be leveling a warrior

what will always make me so unnecessarily mad is.......

being dodged / parried / or missing 3+ times in a row.. ESPECIALLY when a mob is running away.

also....

being dodged when the enemy is stunned...

i remember yelling 14 years ago "HOW CAN YOU DODGE IF YOU CAN'T MOVE???!??!!?"
or a fleeing enemy resisting my spells. How could you have the mental concentration to resist corruption when you're screaming and fleeing for your life?
when i say im feral tank me no respec
Have a 1v1 against a mob my level and getting parried and dodged 10 times and then being at 10% while its at 10% and it crits me for 150 damage with a auto attack. The troll npcs in stv...
Although I'm looking forward to classic I can't say I like every single thing about it.

The worst thing for me was entering some caves back in the day and aggroing 5+ mobs at once making some quests impossible to complete without help or waiting 3-5 levels. That's going to be fun to go through again...

But what I am looking forward to is the lack of quest markers, I really want to go back to actually reading the quest text again and it telling me to follow the road north or find the boat on the shore... although I might already know how to do all these quests from memory :P
Having to reject the 17th Ret Paladin in row.
I'm probably going to forget to skill up a weapon and get an upgrade but the weapon will be at 0 skill for me. So that should be fun. At least expertise wasn't a thing in vanilla.
Rolling on an RP-PvE realm, not flagging, but having someone remember one of the old tricks to force flag other players.

Alternatively, choosing to be flagged and doing wPvP and having someone bluewall and stay unflagged until they can get the jump on others.
10/24/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Travesura
I'm probably going to forget to skill up a weapon and get an upgrade but the weapon will be at 0 skill for me. So that should be fun. At least expertise wasn't a thing in vanilla.

I was at the CrossRoads with my wife and a friend and just got a brand new green 2h ax I was so happy about, I couldn't believe my luck, and I'd just sold my old grey 2h sword to the inn keeper...then the allies came.
I was swinging that ax like a savage orc then started wondering why nothing was happening and the ally realized what was going on before me and just quit fighting and stood there a few seconds while I kept chopping away...then he turned and slow-walked away.

I became a training dummy fanatic after that...true story.
i came up with a new one. when i forgot to grab a flightpath then hearthstone, then realize i need to go back to that zone,
Same thing that bothers me in retail, bad players thinking they are good, unable to accept they are bad even when presented with logs and meters of all sorts.
HOW TO RUSSLE ANY JIMMIES

When I camp a quest mob and some jackass shoots arcane shot from 20 feet behind me and scoops the quest and he wasn't in a group so he just stole my quest and we couldve both got it
Doing the Furbolg Den when Classic is out.
dont you hurt my furbolgs they dindu muffin to you

10/25/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Aesqt
Doing the Furbolg Den when Classic is out.
Roguelock
When guild mates want payment for helping guildies. When i grew up in vanilla in my guild at least everything was done for free for guild mates with very few exceptions. You weren’t gonna fork over a 1000g item for instance. But in my recent experience on private servers people sold things to guild mates for like 5g less than they would normally have sold it for. I kept doing things for free. If you help a guildie it should help the guild as a whole. Maybe we were weird. I don’t know. But I will continue to offer stuff to guild mates for free before selling it. Or for runs... anything really. It wasn’t just for gear and items. We would gladly all go out and help someone farm an item they needed. It helped the guild. I sure do miss that guild.
That’s why I want classic servers to have the same names as original servers. So I might reconnect with some old guild mates/friends.
Finally getting a full group together, getting every one to the dungeon and then a thunderstorm rolls in and the power goes out or someone burns a bag of popcorn so the fire alarm goes off or some other real life Aggro.
A definitive lack of Night Elf Hunters rolling on EVERY DROP that drops. It'll ruin my immersion of Classic servers. They also have to have some from of a name along the lines of Legolas.
10/25/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Sulique
A definitive lack of Night Elf Hunters rolling on EVERY DROP that drops. It'll ruin my immersion of Classic servers. They also have to have some from of a name along the lines of Legolas.

Would you accept a night elf rogue with a Drizzt-esque name instead?