What's considered a "decent" IO score?

General Discussion
?
Something like 1000 which is got by beating a +10 on time in each zone.
OVER 9000!
An IO score is an illusion
Like 4k or so in Legion to do a +15. That's what most group listings put.
If you play with friends score means nothing
My schedule is really erratic so I can't play with friends as often as I like, so that forces me to PUG most of the time.

I find I haven't had TOO much trouble getting into 7s as a DPS and most definitely as a tank, but I was just wondering what "decent" was.

Do people care about decent scores?
10/27/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Salhezar
I find I haven't had TOO much trouble getting into 7s as a DPS and most definitely as a tank, but I was just wondering what "decent" was.

1000+ then would be the metric you are looking for at this point in time.
I generally look past scores and check to make sure the person has done the dungeon at a similar mythic plus level. I'd say anything above 500 is considered "decent." People near or above 1000 are pretty top tier. At least that's how I perceive score.
10/27/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Kulrulk
10/27/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Salhezar

1000+ then would be the metric you are looking for at this point in time.

i don't even know how people manage to get so high lol...

i feel like i play too much (2-3 hours on the weekends, an hour a night) and i am barely half that
10/27/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Salhezar
i feel like i play too much (2-3 hours on the weekends, an hour a night) and i am barely half that

didnt look at urs but remember its an average

if u have +5s in every dungeon your score will be higher than having 5 +10s and 3 non done dungeons
The higher the better

Descent score moves up a little every week :)
doesn't matter, whoever wants to use it against you will make up their own rules anyway.
From my understanding 700 + for 10 keys.