Is there going to be a WoW 9.0?

General Discussion
Remember how Windows 8 was so terrible because they didn't listen to their customers and then they tried to improve it with Windows 8.1, but eventually just skipped to Windows 10 because 8 was so terrible?

Is the same thing going to happen with WoW?
Confirmed that Bill Gates secretly owns and runs both Microsoft and Blizzard.
9.0 is coming to consoles.
Yeah, but Windows 10 still feels a bit lackluster compared to the highly regarded Windows 7. What does this foretell us?
Except Microsoft skipped "9" because "10" was a big jump forward.
10/28/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Jaszunn
Yeah, but Windows 10 still feels a bit lackluster compared to the highly regarded Windows 7. What does this foretell us?

That the next xpac will be better than Bfa but not better than Legion?
10/28/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Lemres
Except Microsoft skipped "9" because "10" was a big jump forward.

"This one goes to 11"
10/28/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Loh
Remember how Windows 8 was so terrible because they didn't listen to their customers and then they tried to improve it with Windows 8.1, but eventually just skipped to Windows 10 because 8 was so terrible?

No.

I've only been using Linux since the Burning Crusade Wow expansion (currently OpenSuse 42.3)

So the last Windows I had on a computer, was... Vista (shudder.)

Is the same thing going to happen with WoW?

New variants of Windows were on a 3-year release schedule before 10. Windows 8, though bad, wasn't an exception to this standard. Windows 10, however, is a (functionally) great OS and it makes perfect sense to ride it out.

So the Windows 8 Start Screen is basically Azerite Armor then?
eventually just skipped to Windows 10 because 8 was so terrible?

And windows 10 sucked for sound card issues
They will milk this cow until the milk dries up from the udders.
10/28/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Daladoren

That the next xpac will be better than Bfa but not better than Legion?

Probably, but I swear I'll be livid if Blizzard shuts my computer down for a mandatory patch update.