sunday thread

General Discussion
Ok who thinks that we need a new forth classes for all specs?
1. hunters fourth lock and load. basically a good ranged class that use explosive.
2. warrior with sword and shield dps spec
3. priest with inquisitor who use pain spells for dps.
4. paladin with grand crusader who duel wields swords.
5. mage with lighting spec called thunder struck.
6. dh with cruelty that use ranged spells and healing spec named cabalist
7. monk with chi master who summons and controls one of the chi pets to fight along side of him. much like a lock.
8. warlock pact master who makes a pact to becoming super powered to become a tank class.
9. shaman the way of death. uses the dark aspects of the elementals to control undead pets
10. rogue get to become pirates. enough said pirates.
But to get these you must have a 120. do long complex series of quest to become one. now go.
Paladin - Archivist, is a light dps and support caster spec, spells cast while reading holy script from light bound librams
Rogue - return of Combat, it's now a tank spec
Mage - Battle, casts various armor and damage mitigation spells, it's also a tank spec
Didn't shammies originally have a tank spec but they removed it quickly when the game was released?
You're not affiliated with me!
All classes should have stances. Warrior wants to dps with sword and board? No worries, just activate a stance. SV hunter wants to go ranged? Stance. Ect.
10/28/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Foruman
Didn't shammies originally have a tank spec but they removed it quickly when the game was released?

yup. rockbiter or totem something. cant remember too long ago. it was intresting
10/28/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Samurix
I think Blizzard has enough trouble handling 36 specs, and trying to
- have 36 good sets of base abilities
- have 36 good talent trees
- balance all 36 in wpvp
- balance all 36 in battlegrounds pvp
- balance all 36 in raiding and mythic PVE groups
- allow solo questing (while leveling) for all 36

Even 36 is more than Blizzard can do well (not criticizing, it's just too hard). I don't think 48 would work.

it's been tried. One of the big 3 MMOs during WoW's prelaunch was DAOC. It had 10 8 classes per faction (which grew to 15), each with 3 sub-classes like WoW. But there were 3 factions, and each had its own 8 classes. So a total of 45 classes, with 3 sub-classes each. And 21 races.

It was fun for me, an altoholic. Bonedancers, Necromancers, Banshees, Clerics, Friars, Druids, Bards, etc. I mostly played 1 faction and its 16 classes. But I leveled characters in the other 2 as well.

Then again, they were probably not "balanced". In DAOC, we didn't have a community demanding "balance" in the forums. It just wasn't an issue, like it is in WoW.
Don't you mean a fourth spec to all classes?
idc man, just get me the chili fries in wow already!
1. hunters fourth lock and load. basically a good ranged class that use explosive.
7. monk with chi master who summons and controls one of the chi pets to fight along side of him. much like a lock.
8. warlock pact master who makes a pact to becoming super powered to become a tank class.
9. shaman the way of death. uses the dark aspects of the elementals to control undead pets
But to get these you must have a 120. do long complex series of quest to become one. now go.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769437527?page=1

I liked this persons ideas on a 4th spec.
Honestly this game does need more tanks.
I'd give shaman a dps spec...right now shaman have two bank alt specs and a masochistic heal spec. So, shaman deserve a dps spec...
10/28/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Xenya

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769437527?page=1

I liked this persons ideas on a 4th spec.

oh yeah those away better than mine.