What would you pay a higher sub for?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Removal of the forums
The ability to solo run anything, scale it down and tweak the rewards if you have to.

Armor dyes, this is WAY past due.

Proper housing , again WAY past due.

Flying at cap, no vendor / achieve needed. We learned how to use flying mounts a LONG time ago in game years so knock of the timegated BS.

Proper world progression. What I mean by this is, when I roll into a troll camp like in Arathi and lay waste to them, they stay gone. if I burn huts they stay burned.
You have all this phasing tech, use it.

The ability to talk to the other faction. You really gonna tell me after all these years all the races haven't learned "common" by now? GTFO with that nonsense.

Darkmoon Fair- make it huge, i'm talking a haunted house, rollercoaster that goes all around the island, bumper cars, the works.

Holidays, update them. We should be fighting the headless horseman in Boralus, it's freakin perfect. Winter vale we should see snow in all the northern zones at least, it's WINTER for pete's sake.

Add all that, ALL of it and we can talk about more money.
10/29/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Stronghold
The ability to solo run anything, scale it down and tweak the rewards if you have to.

Armor dyes, this is WAY past due.

Proper housing , again WAY past due.

Flying at cap, no vendor / achieve needed. We learned how to use flying mounts a LONG time ago in game years so knock of the timegated BS.

Proper world progression. What I mean by this is, when I roll into a troll camp like in Arathi and lay waste to them, they stay gone. if I burn huts they stay burned.
You have all this phasing tech, use it.

The ability to talk to the other faction. You really gonna tell me after all these years all the races haven't learned "common" by now? GTFO with that nonsense.

Darkmoon Fair- make it huge, i'm talking a haunted house, rollercoaster that goes all around the island, bumper cars, the works.

Holidays, update them. We should be fighting the headless horseman in Boralus, it's freakin perfect. Winter vale we should see snow in all the northern zones at least, it's WINTER for pete's sake.

Add all that, ALL of it and we can talk about more money.

1) That's not how it works. Raids and Dungeon Content are meant for groups.
2) That's harder to implement than you'd think. It would literally require making new armor.
3)This I agree with.
4) Nah, Pathfinder is fine, just needs to give flying earlier, that's the real issue.
5) That will hurt way more than you think it would. Think about it. Want something that drops off of a specific mob type? Too bad, you killed them all.
6) Yeah, the faction lines are a bit old at this point. I think next expansion will be focused on unifying us after the war.
7) More or less I can agree with this. More updates at least to keep things interesting.
8) again, more or less I can agree with this.
Remote auction house again, had 0, absolutely 0 problem paying the extra 3 or 4 dollars a month for it.
More money won't fix the dev problem. It's poor communication, bad attitude, and single minded stubbornness that's the problem.

They probably have a budget to work with anyway and more money would likely just be more corporate profits for management and shareholders.

Am I cynical? Yeah, probably. :P

#PathfinderSucks
Many issues I have with the game do not need more money to fix. Simple little changes to what is there. Like....

I have accepted the Rep rat race. Its there, we must coexist. timegate needs to go.

I/we have done all the drustvar WQ's today. currently this means come back tomorrow. My fix idea....they reset and the 6 or so pop up again. And again when I run those out. And again....

I will do the rep..let me have the means to do that rep how I want to. I want blow 4 hours on one faction's rep...let me/us do that. No money fix here,

if no wq' active in zone
then reset

simple pseudo code, to make it real code should be simple, done.
More money won't fix stupid.
Wotlk server.
10/29/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Dryden
Would you pay a higher sub fee if you knew blizz could use the extra money to hire more employees to push content out faster?

Another class each expac?
Faster release schedule?
More raids/dungeons?
No content droughts at the end?

$20? $25?

How high would you go and for what?

I would go as high as it takes.

1. Blizz, tell me how much you make off making the game frustrating. Divide that by the number of people.
2. Remove the frustrating stuff. I'll pay the extra.
If everyone who pays for wow gets to throw a rotten vegetable at Ion during his Q&As
For a higher sub, I'd hope that when Blizzard pulled the plug a month later because of it, the Game Ending ceremony is fire.
I would quit. We don't get our $15 worth as it is.
I wouldn't. That would be it for me. It's an old game, and while I enjoy it well enough, I wouldn't spend more then I do on it right now, I don't mind getting a friend a month every so often, and I am thinking of a second account. If they raised it, I would do neither of these things, and drop my own subscription.
10/29/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Alurna
High Elves as an Alliance Allied Race.

This is something that might keep me from letting my sub lapse but not something I should pay extra monthly for. I might be willing to pay a small one-time fee for it though. No, I'm seriously considering just letting my sub lapse. I'm not having fun with this expac, especially without flying, which is something else i'm not going to pay extra for considering it is something my characters should already be able to do.

10/29/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Gryff
They don't even deserve my current sub with the trash they are pedaling to us right now. Hell if there was a hike in our sub fee I might just walk away for good. It isn't like I make enough gold in a month to even buy a token if I wanted to.

10/29/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Meriamele
The fun I am getting out of the game does not justify the cost, and I might not continue after this month ends. I don't need to see new contents, just tweak the current game so its more fun. (eg. The long boring wait between turns in Warfronts is so stupid)

Evidently, I'm not the only one entirely unimpressed with this expac.
You're all going to hate me, but I'd easily pay more if they added Silver Covenant High Elves in the game.
Some other changes would be welcome, but that's all it'd take for me. Plus they'd make a heap more off me race changing.
10/29/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Callofdooty
If everyone who pays for wow gets to throw a rotten vegetable at Ion during his Q&As

I lol'ed
10/29/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Dryden
Would you pay a higher sub fee if you knew blizz could use the extra money to hire more employees to push content out faster?

Another class each expac?
Faster release schedule?
More raids/dungeons?
No content droughts at the end?

$20? $25?

How high would you go and for what?
would it still only require one wow token? if it takes two they can go screw themselves
Vulpera, allow unavailable race/class combos (with xp penalties), lift all transmog restrictions, and another 100 spots in my bank. Maybe some extra for other races people want like ogres, seth'rak, san'layn, and high elves to be available.
Game at it's current state does not even justify the sub price, let alone an increase. Scrap the sub model.
I honestly wonder what my $15 is going towards now, given all the Store content, and the overpriced level boosts and everything. Combine that with the heavy RNG and it feels increasingly like I'm paying for the privilege of playing a F2P game.

I still kind of enjoy WoW, but you can't make people pay for that kind of content. You certainly can't make them pay more...