What would you pay a higher sub for?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
ABSOLUTELY nothing zero zilch not one penny more then they receive now.
Not a lot. Whatever is added should be under the current subscription.
A real mobile app.

- ABILITY TO RUN IT WHILE LOGGED IN. See what RDR2 is doing with their companion app as a helper UI for the game.
- Remote AH with Auctioneer-like interface
- Vastly improved alt management support (think the Altoholic add-on here)
- Mission tables from past expacs (very useful for alts)
- Event timers and top-level status like "Today in WoW" on wowhead
- (much) less latency
10/29/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Anufenrir
4) Nah, Pathfinder is fine, just needs to give flying earlier, that's the real issue.

Pathfinder is NOT fine for the many people who have left the game because of it. Lots of them have. I have spoken to a lot of people who left over the flight situation in wod and/or wod Pathfinder, most of whom skipped more than an expansion, and who ended up leaving again after having bought BfA and found out the truth.

Pathfinder has cost them lots of customers. Not a single player joined because of Pathfinder. It's time for Pathfinder to go. Give the people who completed it a nice mount and title or something.
10/29/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Orsobovus
4) Nah, Pathfinder is fine, just needs to give flying earlier, that's the real issue.

Pathfinder is NOT fine for the many people who have left the game because of it. Lots of them have. I have spoken to a lot of people who left over the flight situation in wod and/or wod Pathfinder, most of whom skipped more than an expansion, and who ended up leaving again after having bought BfA and found out the truth.

Pathfinder has cost them lots of customers. Not a single player joined because of Pathfinder. It's time for Pathfinder to go. Give the people who completed it a nice mount and title or something.

Honestly when Pathfinder came out in WoD I hated it. Never even got it until the end of legion. But legions and even bfas Pathfinder seem alot better paced then what we had to do in WoD. I didn't even really try for either and just earned them naturally without really putting in extra effort then I normally would.

Agree. I was thinking it could grant +20% mounted speed (stacking). That seems appropriate AND is something worth the effort of doing it.
10/29/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Chikishi
Agree. I was thinking it could grant +20% mounted speed (stacking). That seems appropriate AND is something worth the effort of doing it.

I thought pathfinder part 1 granted a movement speed buff, but I don't see it. Does it? Or is that broken too?
10/29/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Humphumphus
I hope this is a joke

I'm not sure, but I hope this is a joke:

10/29/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Alurna
High Elves as an Alliance Allied Race.
10/29/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Taliså

Honestly when Pathfinder came out in WoD I hated it. Never even got it until the end of legion. But legions and even bfas Pathfinder seem alot better paced then what we had to do in WoD. I didn't even really try for either and just earned them naturally without really putting in extra effort then I normally would.
You're flying in BfA already? I didn't realize they had even announced what PF2 is going to consist of. That's cool! Guess it's time for me to log back into the game then!
For classic server access
To fix the RNGness of the game.
I don’t throw good money after bad.
This game barely deserves $15, hell no.
10/29/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Taliså
10/29/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Dontcarebear
...You're flying in BfA already? I didn't realize they had even announced what PF2 is going to consist of. That's cool! Guess it's time for me to log back into the game then!

Grumpy much?
Did daddy blizzard not give you what you want on a silver platter with no effort? Awww poor baby.
Aww, did you get called on your BS?
10/29/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Dontcarebear
10/29/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Taliså

Grumpy much?
Did daddy blizzard not give you what you want on a silver platter with no effort? Awww poor baby.
Aww, did you get called on your BS?

I said I had Pathfinder, never did I state it was part 2 in BfA. That was your assumption. I do have Pathfinder pt 1 for BfA and it didn't take any extra effort then what I normally put into the game. Same went for legions pt 1 and 2. I put no extra effort trying to get them. They just came naturally as I played the game.
10/29/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Taliså
10/29/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Dontcarebear
...Aww, did you get called on your BS?

I said I had Pathfinder, never did I state it was part 2 in BfA. That was your assumption. I do have Pathfinder pt 1 for BfA and it didn't take any extra effort then what I normally put into the game. Same went for legions pt 1 and 2. I put no extra effort trying to get them. They just came naturally as I played the game.
Except, you know, Pathfinder consists of Parts 1 AND 2. so no, you don't have Pathfinder. You only have Part 1. You only have half of it. Just like the rest of us. And since we have to now wait months to be able to do the second half, no, it doesn't just "come naturally".
10/29/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Dryden
Would you pay a higher sub fee if you knew blizz could use the extra money to hire more employees to push content out faster?

Why the hell would I do that? I would pay more to push it out slower and more polished. The pacing of the contents over the last few years has made it pretty difficult to stay ahead of the game. There's plenty of content in this game, the problem is finding the hours to consume all of it.
As I no longer trust or have any faith in Blizzard the answer is nothing.
10/29/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Dontcarebear
10/29/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Taliså

Except, you know, Pathfinder consists of Parts 1 AND 2. so no, you don't have Pathfinder. You only have Part 1. You only have half of it. Just like the rest of us. And since we have to now wait months to be able to do the second half, no, it doesn't just "come naturally".

Just stop already. You're nitpicking. I read her posts and understood.