Ask me anything

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
about wow and I'll give you an answer.
Why are there no ducks in the game?
What do you think of Vulpera?
List all the skinable humanoids.
Will Yogg's puzzle box ever be solved?
Why cant fist weapons be mogged into other 1h weapons?
@Solarforge
Ducks cannot exist on Azeroth. The natural oils they produce here on earth is extremely flammable on Azeroth. With fire elementals and Goblin engineer failures the duck species as a whole wouldn't survive and would possibly destroy all of Azeroth.

@Jubearlee
I like the idea of Vulpera and I'm looking forward to playing one. Although I main alliance I do have horde characters at 120 and ready to use to unlock them if vulpera go horde. I'm going to assume they will and we'll find out at blizzcon.
What's the difference between male blood elves and female blood elves I thought they were all female.
10/31/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Mvura
List all the skinable humanoids.

Well, I know humans aren't on that list. In game at least. I'm going to say none
10/31/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Rockadee
Will Yogg's puzzle box ever be solved?

It already has, but Thrall went into hiding as to not be guilted into telling anyone.
10/31/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Käyn
Why cant fist weapons be mogged into other 1h weapons?

Have you looked at fist weapons? They're purposely created to be hideous. Do you really think Blizzard wants you to hide that? Of course not.
10/31/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Leafmealone
What's the difference between male blood elves and female blood elves I thought they were all female.

The way they stand. It's all about the lean. Other than that, nothing.
Do you know if Nomi likes pineapple on his pizza, and that's why he's the reincarnation of Yogg-Saron?
If Worgen are basically humans werewolves who can also be druids, then why can’t there be were-Tauren-wolves or Tauren werewolves who can also be druids?
Why don’t my shoes fit?
Elves.

WHY
10/31/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Jaszunn
Do you know if Nomi likes pineapple on his pizza, and that's why he's the reincarnation of Yogg-Saron?

He actually does. He's a full on vegan, hence why he burnt so much of the meats we brought him.
Why do I have to wear shoes when I have paws?
Why do trolls and draeni wear shoes? And why are they invisible?
why my masculinity is so toxic? why i have so little shame for my privileges?