Sea Giant allied race when?

Story Forum
So in Nazjmar horde helps a bunch of escape naga slaves, like gilgoblins, lobster fools, and the sea giants.

Sea Giant allied race when.
"Due to the large size of our new Sea Giant race, of which we are excited to see you all play, we have increased the door frame of every door in all of WoW to accommodate them. All of them."

And then every door became a mile high. Many were mystified why pygmie huts, gnome houses and small caves have such gigantic entrances, but I suppose that's just one of the many mysteries of Azeroth.
I wanna play those new Jinyu.

Why Blizz gonna give another barbaric monster race to Alliance?
11/03/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Reallyhappy
Sea Giant allied race when.

When the Night Elves bring Mountain Giants into the Alliance.

From then on, all faction conflicts become a cross between kaiju fights, and Rock'em Sock'em Robots.
Gilbins and naga resistance are the new races.

Blizzard forgot the hozen joined the horde and the jinyu joined the alliance. Just like they completely forgot about the taunka that joined the horde anf frostborn for the alliance.

I wouldnt be surprised if vulpera and sethrek gets thrown out the window like hobgoblin and pygmy did. Yet gallywxx got a ton of hobgoblins helping him
Hobgoblins are generally described as being too stupid to carry out anything but the most basic tasks, and Pygmys were never anything more than a (slightly troubling) one-note enemy.

It's silly to pretend that Blizzard has somehow forgotten something by not focusing on them.
Horde helping liberate the Naga's slaves is definitely something to look forward to. THAT feels like the type of thing Horde ought to do.
11/04/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Skytotem
Horde helping liberate the Naga's slaves is definitely something to look forward to. THAT feels like the type of thing Horde ought to do.

agree with that. The horde being a shelter to the broken, downtrodden, or otherwise exiled and despised races was what I loved about the horde when i joined. I enjoy killing alliance, but I love the chaotic, disjointed, yet somehow functional family that is the horde