Don’t use my sub money to develop classic

General Discussion
I’m not paying for a subscription for resources to be diverted towards some outdated game. People want to play it, let them buy wow remastered. My sub money is going towards current bra content which is coming out in drips.

Want to play classic, all the power to you. Don’t use retail users money to fund something for a different gaming community.

If that’s the case reduce monthly cost for people uninterested in playing some antiquated game.
It doesn’t work that way.
Once you give people your money, it's not your money anymore. If you don't like what people do with their money, don't give them your money.
11/03/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Aravyan
I’m not paying for a subscription for resources to be diverted towards some outdated game. People want to play it, let them buy wow remastered. My sub money is going towards current bra content which is coming out in drips.

Want to play classic, all the power to you. Don’t use retail users money to fund something for a different gaming community.

Speak for yourself, I don't mind. Its not like they have to maintain it. It's all finished, with nothing being added that wasn't already added. They've even fixed all bugs that were active then.

Just as you don't get a say in where your taxes get spent, you also don't get a say now.
My sub money is going towards current bra content

I don't think you understand how companies work
It cute that you think your money doesn’t go towards other projects already
They should make people pay to use classic.
You pay your sub to access everything in the game. Once you give up your money, it's no longer yours.
My sub money is going towards current bra content which is coming out in drips.

You painted quite a picture there, with "current bra content coming out in drips."

Some mothers might be offended.
Selfish. Pure and simple, selfish.

If that’s the case reduce monthly cost for people uninterested in playing some antiquated game.

You were born yesterday weren't you? You cant be that %#$&*^,...can you?

For all you know Overwatch micro transactions are paying for classic.

Imagine what they can develop when Diablo launches, as I am sure it will be ripe with opportunities to purchase this and that
Complete lack of knowledge on how companies work.

If it helps you sleep better than just think of it as additional content that you don’t play. I don’t use pet battles. Even cent spent on pets and pet battles is wasted on me.
No one mention how the OP's money is also paying the janitors, keeping the lights on, and filling the city coffers of Irvine and Austin, and who knows who else!
You overestimate the value of your $15.

Its like you bought cheap burger and ask the business owner to not use the money for X.
$7.50 goes from you
$7.50 goes from us

I get to use one of my favorite sayings finally that all of these delusional white knights say ~

Don’t like it unsub.

This is someone with a firm grasp on how businesses run.
That's not how it works. When we pay our sub, that money stops being ours and goes into a large bucket. That bucket then gets added to another bucket and spread out across the entire company. We don't get a say in how they spread that bucket of money or where it goes.
11/03/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Levíathan
No one mention how the OP's money is also paying the janitors, keeping the lights on, and filling the city coffers of Irvine and Austin, and who knows who else!

I pretty much only want my sub fee to go towards paying janitors. I'm slowly building an army of loyal janitors within the Blizz campus.

You are paying to play a game. As you get to play it, Blizzards side of the transaction in fulfilled and the money is theirs. They get to do what they want with it and you can feel free to go have intercourse with yourself. Cheers;)