How will Sylvanas die?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
11/03/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Annanobis
11/03/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Cairnage
Corporate leadership tells the story folks that this Sylvanas story line is driving away customers and that they need to fix it. They start to but cant quite turn against Sylvanas and in an act of rebellion, they write an opt out script for themselves and their fanbois so they dont have to turn against Sylvanas.

Leadership walks BACK down the hall, yells at the writers "thats NOT what I said, now FIX IT !". The writers wish they had transferred to the Diablo Phone game because those guys get treated with respect and try to white knuckle it till after Blizzcon.

When leadership walks back down the hall AGAIN and says "I wasn't joking last time, fix it or your fired". The writers try to imagine life without Sylvanas vs life without working at Blizzard and make the decision. They commit mass suicide wearing Nathanos costumes before a poster of Sylvanas.

Their replacements quickly write a BS story that wipes Sylvanas out that has no bearing to the story or WoWs history.

Sylvanas fanbois cry, everyone else rejoices!

I don't know why... but I can see that happening for real.

Me two actually. they would lose a crap load of people. Thank no flying was bad. wait till they kill her off. Most pro Sylvanas don't come to forms and there are way too many of them to actually put number on. Yet that is. Kill her off they going to be hell. I cant wait for those who are not pay attention to patch 8.1 bad what they doing. I will bet when it hits. Form will be shut down for a while. Thus, best guess for true hard core horde fans about 56%+/- 15% well storm the forms.
The Horde will be losing another Pitched Battle and she'll see me sitting back from the other 19-39 people in my group, grinning from Ear to Ear atop my Acherus Deathcharger. She'll narrow her eyes and do some big, dramatic thing (at least three people in my group will die around this time from standing in Fir-I mean, Blight). After killing some NPC Mooks, she'll run out of arrows and draw her two curved blades. She'll see an opening, one too small to run through, and will powerslide towards me...only to be impaled upon my waiting Runeblade.

"History repeats, eh Sylvy?" I'll remark as her soul is once again drained from her once again lifeless body.
isn't she already dead?
11/03/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Annanobis
11/03/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Cairnage
Corporate leadership tells the story folks that this Sylvanas story line is driving away customers and that they need to fix it. They start to but cant quite turn against Sylvanas and in an act of rebellion, they write an opt out script for themselves and their fanbois so they dont have to turn against Sylvanas.

Leadership walks BACK down the hall, yells at the writers "thats NOT what I said, now FIX IT !". The writers wish they had transferred to the Diablo Phone game because those guys get treated with respect and try to white knuckle it till after Blizzcon.

When leadership walks back down the hall AGAIN and says "I wasn't joking last time, fix it or your fired". The writers try to imagine life without Sylvanas vs life without working at Blizzard and make the decision. They commit mass suicide wearing Nathanos costumes before a poster of Sylvanas.

Their replacements quickly write a BS story that wipes Sylvanas out that has no bearing to the story or WoWs history.

Sylvanas fanbois cry, everyone else rejoices!

I don't know why... but I can see that happening for real.

Shhh I work for Blizzard (see Horde main). This is an undercover operation and only part of it has happened so far....

No I dont work for Blizzard - that was sarcasm
Anduin and Sylvanas will get into a battle and Anduin will kill Sylvanas just before he dies. Horde and Alliance will merge and be called- the Alliance Horde.

Sylvanas on the brink of losing as her and her undead army are pushed back, Reveals that she has captures the remaining shards of Frostmounre.
She creates her own death knights out of the battlefield. Hundreds of Undead warriors rush the alliance over powering them.

Stormwind Fell first, the seas covered in dead rose and wiped out the Alliance capital. They retreat to Ironforge, The horde attack her on their side but Origmar is over ran and destroyed . The Horde retreat to Thunderbluff.

Baine gazes down from his city, Thousands of undead are at their base. He sighs and calls in his airships for an Evac,

The alliance Using Iron Forges front fate defeats the horde of undead warriors that Sylvanas controls. The alliance set out to find a way to stop Sylvanas . They wonder into a trap and release part of an Old god in ironforge. The city now lost the Alliance flee to the exodar.

Leaving behind the sick and dying the Alliance portal to exodar. Ironforge is over run with abomindations and an old gods tentacles have pulled the forge into the lava.

The Horde arrive at silvermoon but wwait.. smoke? From their ships they can see that Silvermoon is on fire, No one could survive it everything is burnt.

The earth starts to raddle as. [Ill finish later im going to bed ]
I'm holding out for "trips on cat, breaks neck on table"
After Sylvanas eventually reclaims Lordaeron for the Forsaken, she and her battered forces begin celebrating over their close victory. The camera shifts to view Sylvanas from behind, slowly closing in on her figure. Suddenly, a large axe cleaves through her shoulder and sinks deep into her torso.

"Now, didn't I tell you that I wanted you wretched animals out of my city?"

The camera slowly zooms out and rotates, revealing an undead figure clad in black plate armor with a burnished gold trim. The figure had a jaw so overpowering that it would cause lesser beings that gazed upon it to lose consciousness.
Are they going to kill Sylvanas? Looks to me more like they're planning to split the Horde into two factions. One Undead and the other living.
The Alliance has finally found where she ran off to at the start of BFA. Anduin starts a speech and raises his father's sword during it. Immediately after he does, Sylvanas slides into it. Everyone looks at her corpse for a moment, shrugs, and, except for Genn, leaves. Genn flips it off and sets it on fire before leaving himself.
11/03/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Iyoma
The Alliance has finally found where she ran off to at the start of BFA. Anduin starts a speech and raises his father's sword during it. Immediately after he does, Sylvanas slides into it. Everyone looks at her corpse for a moment, shrugs, and, except for Genn, leaves. Genn flips it off and sets it on fire before leaving himself.

I like it! However, I thought Genn would do what dogs do. If you cant eat it or have relations with it, pee on it...
WAT IS WRONG W PPL THIS IS SICK MY BEATIFUL SLYVANNAS WILL NOT DIE
SIKC SICK SICK
I know she will be dethroned, but i highly doubt she will die unfortunately. This could be a splinter off of horde loyal to her and those who despise her. That prob wont happen but i doubt she dies.
11/03/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Jmanwarrior
Death by Snu Snu.

with all the belf fanbois erping her? If she ain't bought it by now, not gonna happen.
My top 5 ways I'd like to see Sylvanas die.

1. Killed by Alleria (just think this would be poetic)

2. Devoured by N'Zoth (he taste the essence of her soul)

3. Soul ripped apart by the Lich King (correct his mistake from years ago)

4. Obliterated by Tyrande (let's see that Night Warrior power actually do something)

5. Struck down by Odyn (surely he doesn't take to kind to her trying to enslave his Val'kyr)
11/03/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Moonchìlde

4. Obliterated by Tyrande (let's see that Night Warrior power actually do something)

5. Struck down by Odyn (surely he doesn't take to kind to her trying to enslave his Val'kyr)

6. Powerslides into Conorn's Runeblade
Die, by my hand
I creep across the land
Killing first born man
Die, by my hand
I creep across the land
Killing first born man..

forgot what we were talking about.. i just like the song
11/03/2018 11:27 PMPosted by Conorn
11/03/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Moonchìlde

6. Powerslides into Conorn's Runeblade

It's just a habit she has to break.
Ok I choose...#7!

Relaxing after the gassing of UC, she decides to try this mortal habit called 'eating food'. She orders up a tasty-looking something-or-other and scoffs it right down.
She totally fails to read the package label 'From the kitchens of NOMI'
Once I thought it'd be nice of Turalyon just microwaved her into steaming goo with a wave of his hand, but like all significant Alliance figureheads (and he is by a ridiculous margin the most significant one they currently have on deck) he's been nerfed into oblivion and thrown away as dumb character equal to relative nobodies like Liadrin.

Now? It'll be something big and stupid and dramatic and far more than she deserves at this point.