Blizzard dev blames Trump for community backlash.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
11/05/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Tékota
11/05/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Släm
Blizzard employee or not it was a fun thread idc. Lots of memes and lots of laughs to be had for all. Surprisingly there were a lot of people that came out against this Trump blaming too, which is nice to see.

Well yeah, unlike trumptards rationale people don't go around spreading misinformation and twisting facts, even if it might paint them in a bad light.
IDK, I like the guy in the OP but blaming Trump for something that not even remotely tied to him kinda looks like misinformation. This thread just needs to die.
The sad part about of all of this is how Blizz's employees blame the customers (and the public figure) for their unsuccessful marketing pitch. It's not their fault that everyone hates Immortal, but it's Trump's fault that we are all supposedly uncompromising. Give me a break.
Lmao, I cant wait for the HeelsvsBabyface video on this.
11/05/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Lalasong
11/05/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Wariya
I blame George Michael for this thread ><

Literally who?

You're joking right? George Michael? Wham? Last Christmas?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=george+michael&oq=George+Michael&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.487j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Anyway back to the Trump hate... ahahahahaha, WHAT THE !@#$ BLIZZARD!? Joke or not, you cannot be blaming some dude who has half a brain for your own mess.

I thought the dev's were in the outhouse as it was, but this just makes me wonder, how many mistakes are going to be made before you actually say "We are sorry and will fix this"?

Rule number 1 of customer service, my top priority at least, if you make a mistake take blame and do what you can to fix the issue.
11/05/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Wildora
11/05/2018 04:59 AMPosted by Thrasius
Trumps a garbage human being and the worst President in modern history, and I greatly look forward to reading his obituary, but... he's not responsible for every jerk gamer or twitter user.

What has he done that has negatively affected your life?

Higher taxes
Higher interest rate on mortgage
high food cost because of trade war
Lost jobs do to trade war
Water in town now can bet set on fire. yeah they allowed it here in 2017 and now its bad.
Schools raising taxes again because of federal cuts
Lost benifits on insurnace, cost see doctor tripled, cost to go to em is well to freaking high. 18,500 for a em visit io have to pay.
This guy isn't even a Dev.

https://twitter.com/adamholisky?lang=en

He just runs a fansite. Stop trying to throw fuel onto the fire by spreading misinformation.
11/05/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Khlorós
Response.OrangeManBad.Run("Diablo");

Why did you capitalize the first letter of your method? I bet your code looks like potatoes and tastes like spaghetti.
Trumps a garbage human being and the worst President in modern history, and I greatly look forward to reading his obituary, but... he's not responsible for every jerk gamer or twitter user.
Are we even sure Trump is human? He seems more like an ogre to me.
This is not funny! I mean I blame Hillary Clinton. If she had lost gracefully and not hyped up her supporters to go on the attack against Trump and make up a fake Russian collusion story then where would we be? She did more to divide the country then anyone. At least I see Trump trying to make peoples lives better when it comes to people without jobs, business owners, and farmers. I know he can go on the attack and cause drama but I do not care much about that or who he slept with as a multi-millionaire before becoming president. I care about what happens to the country and so far it seems like he is on the right track. Look at GDP.
You're a hero
11/05/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Hujja
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Higher taxes
Higher interest rate on mortgage
Lost jobs do to trade war
Water in town now can bet set on fire. yeah they allowed it here in 2017 and now its bad.
Lost benifits on insurnace, cost see doctor tripled, cost to go to em is well to freaking high. 18,500 for a em visit io have to pay.

Taxes are lower, friend.

What policies of Trump caused benefits to be lost, house taxes to rise, medical cost increases and your water to suddenly become flammable in a year? I would like to research this as Im afraid you are spreading misinformation.
Higher taxes
Mine has dropped.

Not seeing it personally.

Ain't that a local issue?

That shouldn't be a federal issue.

No change for me beyond have to pay half as much for the same coverage.
11/05/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Abattøir
OP should either delete this or correct the title of this thread.

Pro-Trumper post with a misleading title? Imagine that! ;)
11/05/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Wildora

His tariffs cost me my job for one, thankfully good friends and good luck landed me on my feet.

Really sucks, since I had just started that job and really enjoyed it.
11/05/2018 05:41 AMPosted by Aesica
11/05/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Abattøir
OP should either delete this or correct the title of this thread.

Pro-Trumper post with a misleading title? Imagine that! ;)
Hey it's about an Anti-Trumper laying blame on Trump for Diablo Immortal's poor reception. Not like the Anti-Trumpers can claim that they are superior here.
11/05/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Wildora
Taxes are lower, friend.

Nope not in my state. I am married with kids. they went up. By a lot. I have to pay school taxes. federal gives breaks if qualify. key word. By state went nuts and raised ours. It was do to them lowering it.

Trump’s plan eliminates the head of household filing status, which provides a larger deduction than the single deduction. That could increase taxes for some single parents.
Large families also could pay more in taxes, because Trump’s plan, which raises the standard deduction, eliminates personal exemptions. That could increase taxes for some families with three or more children.
Trump’s plan cuts off his average $5,000 child care tax deduction at age 13, so families with older children likely would not have their tax bills cut by 30 percent or 35 percent.

here water video just as example

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pa+water+sets+on+fire&view=detail&mid=3096C04CC1CE55D317793096C04CC1CE55D31779&FORM=VIRE
11/05/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Therric
lol

Wat

I hope this is a joke.

He literally starts it with "No joke". Oh I'm sure he'll claim it was, despite the start, but of course it isn't.
He isn't a Blizz dev though.
11/05/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Therric
OK. Let's act like Trump invented "constant toxic negativity".

-______-

Where were you for the Sanders troupe? The Clinton troupe? It's been a part of politics since forever. For you to state it's Trumps fault makes you look silly.

I was in Australia, so for me Trump was the first American President to tweet like a toxic YouTube commentator and show a complete disdain for diplomacy, to be seemingly hell-bent on getting governments around the world off-side, allies of the USA at that, and perform like a buffoon whenever on camera.

Stunned disbelief is the predominant view from outside the USA and the long term damage he's done is immeasurable.
11/05/2018 05:43 AMPosted by Hujja
11/05/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Wildora
Taxes are lower, friend.

Nope not in my state. I am married with kids. they went up. By a lot. I have to pay school taxes. federal gives breaks if qualify. key word. By state went nuts and raised ours. It was do to them lowering it.

here water video

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pa+water+sets+on+fire&view=detail&mid=3096C04CC1CE55D317793096C04CC1CE55D31779&FORM=VIRE

and what state is that?