Feral or Assassin

Druid
Was thinking of making a druid but I always see deals jumping in and out casting moon fires or heals. Just seems like a lot of shifting. Is this the case? Also how does it compare to sin in terms of pvp? Looks like it's out damaging rogues in raid currently.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769658676

This is the other feral vs rogue thread in the Druid forums. Maybe some useful information there.
Yeah I read over this. Discusses how to counter a rogue I was more curious as to which one is more enjoyable/better in its current state.
Take a rogue
11/05/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Jimmynitro
Take a rogue

Why though?
Druid for sure. The gameplay is more involved and varied and you have the options to tank or heal or be a caster if you want to.
Go druid for sure.
If you want good DPS and to be invited to Mythic pluses go with the Rogue.
If you want some versatility and plan on doing some tanking, healing,
or ranged DPS on the side, go with the Druid.
11/05/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Crookedmán
Was thinking of making a druid but I always see deals jumping in and out casting moon fires or heals. Just seems like a lot of shifting. Is this the case? Also how does it compare to sin in terms of pvp? Looks like it's out damaging rogues in raid currently.

Look at it this way.... Do you want to feel like you have enough skill to take down one of the most op classes and capability of doing it, then feel greatly rewarded when you do do it? Go Druid.

Do you want to play the boring meta and use the easiest class in pvp currently with no skillful gain? Go rogue.

Rogues are pretty broke right about now, they have too much cc and sin does a lot of damage. A good rogue will almost always kill a feral druid, especially in a arena environment like 2s if they get the open first. However if you get the open as a feral you can easily kill them as well, especially if they are bad without a healer on their back. I trash plenty of sin/sub rogues in arena who aren't smart enough and fight my thorns or get kited by instant root as long as they dont have a healers. In open world, it's much easier since you can always gank them and get the first advantage. Not many druids like me left around, who are loyal to the lore and class and refuse to sellout just to have a better advantage at pvp by rolling a rogue.
Couldn't get into assassin, but find feral druid really fun. I enjoy the way the heals work, the additional abilities, the way tiger's fury works, and the animations. I also like being able to switch roles.
11/05/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Xvalentina
one of the most op classes

Are you thinking they will still be OP post 8.1? I apologize for being out of the loop on all things pvp, but from glances at forums and YouTubes, it seems rogues have gotten the nerf hammer more than once and are expecting more.
Ehhh Feral DPS is the bottom of the barrel right now. If you want melee stealth class - your best bet is to roll with a rogue. All 3 of their specs preform very well. But.... if you were to go Balance - that would be a different story.
Play a rogue and dont look back.
11/05/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Nawzy
Ehhh Feral DPS is the bottom of the barrel right now. If you want melee stealth class - your best bet is to roll with a rogue. All 3 of their specs preform very well. But.... if you were to go Balance - that would be a different story.
... lol? Feral is not anywhere near the bottom of the barrel on single target and they're getting significant AoE buffs in the next patch (which drops in a month).
11/05/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Bawky
11/05/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Nawzy
... lol? Feral is not anywhere near the bottom of the barrel on single target and they're getting significant AoE buffs in the next patch (which drops in a month).

Yeah because aoe is what we needed... ST is still going to be garbage, people are reporting dps drops on PTR during ST.. AOE is nice we finally got an aoe finisher, but that is NOT wat our improvements need to be focused on. They need to focus on dealing with the energy issue and buff bleeds a bit. If we are going to be energy starved most of the time and auto attacking our way to victory, then make bleeds ticker harder, to make up for it, or reduce the energy cost of shred so it is managebly spammable to a degree to give us a sense of active combat. These things are trampeling in pvp, where as something like a rogue or dh are buttong mashing their way to victory, while we hope our passive bleeds and attacking windows outside of incarnation is enough to compete..
"...seems like a lot shifting."

Turn back, friend. The druid class is all about flexibility and utility, and it sounds like that's not for you.