new ptr build, new pvp trinkets

Arenas
not a fan of these trinkets.....
Guys! You're forgetting, Enh shaman removed from arena with gutting of their main damage pvp talents which do more damage than their main talents because of horrible design, huge turbo nerfs <3
11/07/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Stickysavior
not a fan of these trinkets.....

There will be warrior tears for sure.

Warrior says I got him Execute then Trinket procs.
Warrior then Executes again Trinket absorbs it all.
Healer gets out of CC heals him and the warrior then cries in keyboard.

These trinket will cause some serious salt. I give the Devs a thumbs up for trying and making new things but they aren't thinking this through as is. Especially when some classes have so many defensive stops. Good lord a Boomkin with this trinket haha. Talk about pure aids.

Lot of classes need less defensives and some healing gutted first.
11/06/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Abombanation
With that said this new trinket can give you 2 stops with Xal's eye. Since Xal's saves you at 40% you probably won't go down too 25%. Then if you get bursted again Sinister will proc at 25% saving you again. Wearing both these trinkets will make you unkillable.

What is Xal's eye?
11/07/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Leadbelly
With that said this new trinket can give you 2 stops with Xal's eye. Since Xal's saves you at 40% you probably won't go down too 25%. Then if you get bursted again Sinister will proc at 25% saving you again. Wearing both these trinkets will make you unkillable.

What is Xal's eye?

Tank trinket from mythrax

Hard to get, but tourney realm players (i.e blizzcon competitors) get access to every trinket in the game so even on classes that wouldn't have it in their loot pool, can use it to be strong defensively.
11/07/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Leadbelly

What is Xal's eye?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=160653/xalzaixs-veiled-eye&bonus=4798:1477

It was used all tournament to stop Go's and swaps on kill targets which is pretty aids. You get every defensive then that saves you. They nerfed it but still was used in the finals because it still is very good and can in fact save you from an otherwise certain death.

So imagine if you have both? Xal's eye saves you and you never hit 25% then they burst latter and the new PvP trinket saves you lol. Talk about deep dampening and being infuriated if someone runs that. I mean even if you are completely stun locked it's passive so it always goes off.
These trinkets are OP, are you kidding me?!

How are you gunna stop TSG if they get any CC on your healer and both pop a necrotic trinket on the kill target? That's nearly 80k absorb before the DK even starts pumping necrotic strikes into them at 8% max hp per swing.

Naw, these are getting nerfed right away.
In B4 ashram trinket reimagined and they only drop from warfronts
So.. nerf all healers, then add in trinkets that let all 3 players on your team do a combined 60k damage and absorb 120k healing....

Wow, can't wait.. yay... fun....
Nobody liked Xalzaix's Veiled Eye in the tournaments in the 1st place, lets just make a pvp version of it that can even stack with Xalzaix's for a 40% shield and a 25% shield. LMAO

Healing is hard enough as is without giving every class a necrotic strike. Hard enough to find healers as is, let's make it even more annoying to heal. I can see a healer coming out of a full cc chain then the necrotic trinkets staggered from both enemy dps and maybe even the healer is another 6-18sec of effective cc. I say "effective cc" because the person this is being used on might as well be in a smoke bomb with no trinket.

Not to mention the elephant in the room....you can go a whole season without getting either trinket, with the current RNG gearing system.
Maybe they’ll surprise us with vendors
So let me understand this:

Your team forces every defensive cooldown, has executed perfect CC chains, and has outplayed the other team... yet, via no action or decision making of their own, the kill target now gets a nice bubble that needs to be damaged through?

This skill ceiling is truly at an all-time low, wow.
11/07/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Mervz
So let me understand this:

Your team forces every defensive cooldown, has executed perfect CC chains, and has outplayed the other team... yet, via no action or decision making of their own, the kill target now gets a nice bubble that needs to be damaged through?

This skill ceiling is truly at an all-time low, wow.

Still sounds better than Legion’s 1 minute destro wall
Why can't they just buff battlemaster trinkets tho?
11/06/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Yatogami
keep an eye on bridges in your local area and make sure if you see a warlock about to end it all that you stop him

ya and tell em that it's just beta so it will change at launch
11/07/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Sebaceouss
With the silence/interrupt immunity, is that essentially saying if you use SWG, the first 5 seconds of its duration you'll be immune, or after it ends?

I think if we are immune to silences the first 5 seconds of its duration, that would be pretty OP, imo. If not, it may not be a bad idea if you can cancel the buff and instantly then get the immunity. I'd be curious to see if the buff is purgeable, or if it's removed if SWG is purged.

I think for losing Rippling Waters, this would be a pretty good change, imo. I think I'd also like to experiment with dropping Nature's Guardian for Graceful Spirit just to have a 1 min aura mastery + speed buff.

The healing rain/chain heal cleanse seems cool, I think it might help Tidebringer be good for things like lock/priest/boomy that constantly have dots rolling, and not a totally wasted talent.

In MoP it was immunity for the first 5 seconds, as soon as you use it
So imagine all 3 players use that trinket and sync for a kill... 60k damage and 120k absorb.

Given the next tier we will have 30-40% more HP (ilvl goes up 30+ per tier), so around 240k. You could do some serious damage to a player instantly.
These suck