Blizzard Really Needs to Change For Me

General Discussion
So I was playing and I had noticed... I wasn't having as much fun as I was one time before.
So I determined there was a naga on the east side of zuldazar that was giving me a difficult time.

This is the reason wow is terrible. Ion needs to be fired and I'm cancelling my prescription.

Why would they do such a stupid thing as make this anecdotal experience temporarily slightly unpleasant. I'm going to go spend an arbitrary amount of time playing a less pleasurable game and come back later
Teehee!
i chuckled.

i award you 10 internet monies.
Well played! Yet what you say in jest sounds like the actual rantings of 99% of threads!
And here I thought there would be actual complaining here.
11/07/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Bloodied
And here I thought there would be actual complaining here.

This is an actual complaint
Git Gud

(p.s. I couldn't resist, I know this is a joke post)
Watch out for those Nagas on the east side of Zuldazar.

They're up to no good, trying to make trouble in the neighbourhood!
These Naga have gone too far this time. Blizzard you need to do something.
Maybe you are beneath me... but i don't find this funny.
Im fine with the naga, its the blood trolls i dont like. Get rid of them or i will quit

I want that entire zone of blood trolls cleared out and filled with loot giving puppies in its place. However those puppies better not be aggressive. They better be friendly and just hand out 340+ gear

Do it or im out
+1
I heard Blizzard is giving that naga a hat in 8.4 though so they are looking into it. Also you can just close your eyes when you go by the naga. But hey, if you want to quit that's your choice. I LIKE the naga.
ITT, people using sarcasm to passionately argue for their god-given right to pay a premium for an inferior product.
11/07/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Zeropointt
ITT, people using sarcasm to passionately argue for their god-given right to pay a premium for an inferior product.

you realize subjectivity is relative... or mutable... or anything at all anywhere on any scale of anything.
and the word inferior in your sentence is subjective.
therefore you are OBJECTIVELY wrong because of that
Prescription? I have been playing this game a long time, and they never let me have a prescription for anything -_-
11/07/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Hairyinches
Maybe you are beneath me... but i don't find this funny.

This comment, along with your name, made me laugh.
"Blizzard Really Needs to Change For Me"

Title pretty much communicates what's wrong with the entitlement mentality, doesn't it?