Clever use of game mechanics?

Battlegrounds
Currently in Isle of Conquest Alliance can attack the horde's boss with demolishers and siege engine blasts and nuke the boss down in moments. Is this intended?
I've been confused about this. Can the horde do the same? If not it needs to be fixed for sure.
11/08/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Utterly
I've been confused about this. Can the horde do the same? If not it needs to be fixed for sure.

Not to my knowledge. However both teams can use personal bombs on the boss from what I've seen and I do think that's intended.
11/08/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Utterly

Horde has to pull the boss right against the wall for it to be possible. 5 feet from the wall and it doesn't hit him.
Both sides can do it. But it is considerably easier for Alliance. As alliance you can assume he will be in range for the siege/demos. As horde you have to hope a tank pulls him to the front of the keep (and every idiot warlock and hunter will have their pet taunting which exacerbates the positioning issue).
Blizzard?
11/10/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Ralin
Blizzard?

lol they don't come here
11/10/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Ralin
Blizzard?

in November? possibly depending on where you live
Yep, Blizzard should fix it.
You know what they should also fix, the back door entrance to the Alliance base in AV.
Do you want to bet what gets fixed first? lol
has Blizz responded to this, i think ppl post about this for sometime now,
fix what? horde can do it too
11/11/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Bloodymane

I'm simply asking if killing the boss in moments using siege vehicles is intended.
11/11/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Ralin
11/11/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Bloodymane

I'm simply asking if killing the boss in moments using siege vehicles is intended.

who cares we can both do it.
With everything else going on right now I wouldn't exactly call this a priority lol
11/11/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Bloodymane
11/11/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Ralin

who cares we can both do it.

Thats beside the point.