Demon Hunter What is next Blizzard?

General Discussion
I love playing the class, I don't main it solely due to the Blood elf look.. so will you allow the demon hunter class to be another race? Some how..
Gnomes.

Gnome demon hunters.
11/08/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Tokyoblade
Gnomes.

Gnome demon hunters.

This has to happen. More cuteness to balance out the edge in the Illidari.
-hairflips in metamorphasis- don't get your hopes up...
Dark Ranger is next

Playable Sylvanases...Sylvanuses...Sylvi
11/08/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Sunday
Dark Ranger is next

Playable Sylvanases...Sylvanuses...Sylvi

this.

However, I think Trolls/Orcs and Draenei should be able to roll DH but with a different class intro
11/08/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Dotfury
so will you allow the demon hunter class to be another race?

Nope, at least not unless there is a major Legion push again and more are needed to confront it.
I’d say draenai and zandalari.... even though zandalari already have a lot of class choices...
Tauren. Big bad flying cow.
11/08/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Gnomest

Even less respect, now.

P.S. Chris Hansen says "hi".
With the direction this terrible dev team is going, probably won't change till WoW Mobile, and DH will be horde only.
A worgen dh would look cool. Gove it hooves a demon tail option and the horns maybe scarier teeth options. Wouldn't really make sense currently, but would look cool.
11/08/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Melithiria
11/08/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Gnomest

Even less respect, now.

P.S. Chris Hansen says "hi".

And a reminder. Gnomes aren't children nor childlike. All of them are voiced by real life adult small people. Having high pitched voices and being small is not what makes a child. Its their lack of mental and physical maturity that does.
I have to say I'd love to play a troll DH but honestly it'd make absolutely zero sense.

Plus like Caelin said we decimated the Legion so not much use for new demon hunters.