If you Betray Sylvanas you will Regret Later

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
For the Dark Lady! Burn down our enemies!
She will make an excellent minion to our order.
11/09/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Ayaani
11/09/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Andrraste

Hey, it is a first step. Just a little bit of strife. Maybe someone can actually make something interesting happen ally side. For the record, I'll side with Tyrande.

I think 99% of Alliance players would side with Tyrande lol

I definety don't wanna go "oh the poor horde, their leader is so awful is not their fault, lets forgive them and give a warning, this time is true" path again.

Who would have thought i'll want to follow Tyrande, huh?
The problem is Blizzard will entice people to betray Sylvannas with all kinds of goodies such as Thrall and that loser troll Zekhan (ZappyBoi), whom everybody loves for no reason at all.

Just about everyone hates Saurfang but people are so easily manipulated.

Look at how easily they made people think burning Teldrassil was an evil act.

When America nuked Japan twice, women and children were celebrating in America, it became "Victory Over Japan Day".

Fast forward 70 years and nobody can handle watching a tree stump burn.
I serve.
Horde players who chose to betray Sylvanas will receive a full plate of cookies with a glass of milk and a framed picture of me.

Anduin

And if you betray her before 8.2 we will give you your own gnome to please all ou... your fantasies.

The Blizz dev team

p.s. no need to come to Stormwind we will send Saurfang back with all the packages for christmas.
Our dark lady will prevail.
Wow you Forsaken & Blood Elves players really love the taste of boot.
Because you're certainly licking it all day long.
If we don't get to kill her, it will be the biggest feelsbad for Alliance players that has ever happened, and the faction will probably cease to exist due to the sheer disrespect the writing has for us.

If she isn't punished for Genocide, the story is !@#$ed. She's worse than Arthas, but because she's horde, she's okay?
11/09/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Whinah

Can't argue, nobody knows what boot tastes like better than a Gnome.
11/09/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Pogoo
WoW Creative Director

We have quest lines going in patch 8.1 whether to betray Sylvanas or not.
Once you play a choice like that, we'll see what comes of that, if you're right or wrong.

It would be dismissive to think she'll just go down as another raid boss, because she's a little bit more than that.

There's a lot more to Sylvanas' story that hasn't been told yet.

Go ahead betray her, but don't cry here later after you picked the wrong decision.

No, No I won't regret anything, in fact I wish we could have killed her sooner, but I'll enjoy watching her take her last breath before descending into the depths of hell itself!

Bye Felicia
11/09/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Leowulf
11/09/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Whinah

Can't argue, nobody knows what boot tastes like better than a Gnome.

Difference being we taste if from getting kicked in the face.
They're doing it because they're just pathetic and like screaming "Yaas Queen."
11/09/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Ayaani
Imagine having an evil genocidal zombie who likes to burn children alive as your protagonist.
You should try looking into a game called Drakengard, maybe it will help shake those boring perceptions of what protagonists should be like.

11/09/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Andrin
I wish they would go this in depth with the alliance every quote ive seen on this forums is all about sylvannas I mean damn.
If Alliance had to deal with even a faction of the inner conflic Horde keeps going through, you guys would be complaining all the same.

As I said severaltimes, I still want the Alliance to get the Horde treatment. Multiple civil wars, villainized whenever there's a chance to the point of having the leader as raid bosses or on the verge of becoming one.

It's bias when it happens to horde, so it should be the same if it happens to Alliances, right?
I'd go against her in favor of Saurfang. He's Horde. She's a My Chemical Romance t-shirt from Hot Topic.
Success doesn't morally justify you.
WoW Creative Director

We have quest lines going in patch 8.1 whether to betray Sylvanas or not.
Once you play a choice like that, we'll see what comes of that, if you're right or wrong.

It would be dismissive to think she'll just go down as another raid boss, because she's a little bit more than that.

There's a lot more to Sylvanas' story that hasn't been told yet.

Go ahead betray her, but don't cry here later after you picked the wrong decision.

Technically we betrayed Illidan, considering everything he did was for the survival of Azeroth (in his own, very untrusting and ill informed fashion) and the repercussions were nil.

Sylvie could TOTALLY be a raid boss now and then become Azeroth's Savior in 14.0 World of Warcraft: The Revengeance of the Banshee Queen 2 Electric Boogaloo.
11/09/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Ayaani

She'll be more than a raid boss, she's going to die in a cutscene. Better.

So Garrosh treatment? beat in SOO and dies in a cutscene? Love it! Question is who should kill her...I vote Greymane but we know he's not powerful enough. Perhaps her sister Alleria, a battle to the death between Void Alleria and Banshee Sylvannas would be epic.

Also, OP is deluded fanboy as always. Her existence is bound to hatred because of Arthas's cursed necromancy until she dies.

Lol they're so angry people don't love their edgelord waifu.
11/09/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Randolthor
Have Sylvanas kill the traitors

Yes
you don’t belong in the horde, stinky dead person