LF 8.1class changes.

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Is there a place to see class changes for 8.1? I cant seem to find them.
Would love to see them as well, because if I like what I see I might actually buy BFA and renew my subscription.
11/10/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Mongostatus
Would love to see them as well, because if I like what I see I might actually buy BFA and renew my subscription.

haha me too. not likely though
Wowhead has them. That said, dont hold your breath, most things are tuning passes, very little functionality changes are being made.
Blizzard should stop announcing rotational reworks unless they play on actually delivering. Currently looks like most of those changes are hotfix worthy, not something that warrants a major patch.
I would love to see the Warrior changes, can't find anything anywhere.
If anything good were going to come of the class changes you would have seen Blizzard working with the various class communities. Those communities have been forthcoming, very much so, and Blizzard has been wholly absent. Nothing significant is coming in 8.1 and won't until the current regime is replaced.
It’s weird I’ve found these “8.1 PTR notes” but as soon as I get to the classes I don’t see anything!

..which is a lie, because you still have a sub if you're posting.
Nearest litter box?

I see that you're MM. The changes are... not good. Personally I do not expect any substantial changes until 9.0.
11/12/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Milynde

Nope, you can post in the PTR forum without a sub. I'm unsubbed too. Check my armory if you don't believe me.
11/12/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Milynde

I can still log into the PTR as well as post on the PTR forum even with my inactive account. Can't post anywhere else, however. But just for you conspiracy theory-minded folk out there:

https://imgur.com/a/fAO0dje