Blizzard lfr is a que so why not m0?

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
let players advance more by making m0 a que.the only place to go to advance is warfronts and lfr.a lot of players would like to run mythic dungeons.since lfr is a que why not m0?
If Mythic was Q-Able I would certainly love to participate. Currently I avoid the hassle and time of trying to get into a group on the Group finder. I find the hoops needed to satisfy some of the elitist players isn't worth sitting in front of the computer waiting only to be declined for whatever reason.

I'm one that enjoys the ease of LFR however much of a train wreck it can be, because sometimes the train does reach the station and the loot achieved.
Because Mythic has mechanics that will kill you if you don't pay attention. Casuals ignore these mechanics and would wipe you. Heroic to Mythic is a huge step up and needs teamwork to some extent.
11/10/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Sinelus
Because Mythic has mechanics that will kill you if you don't pay attention. Casuals ignore these mechanics and would wipe you. Heroic to Mythic is a huge step up and needs teamwork to some extent.

I'm cool with that and have enjoyed that from early expansions

Pretty much anything has mechanics that can kill you if you don't pay attention.
People used LFG for Cata 5-mans at the start of the expansion when they were bad, overtuned, and gave garbage rewards. I think the community on whole can handle +0.
It would be cataclsym heroics all over again. Overly painful long runs because people wouldn't bother to read, learn or do the mechanics

11/10/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Khëmical
I find the hoops needed to satisfy some of the elitist players

M0 isn't for "elitists" or super high end difficult content. It might be like that for the first bit of an expansion (because m+ and raids aren't available yet) but after that, the "elitists" go do m+ and raid and don't/wont bother with them.

M0 is essentially as difficult as heroic was when that was the top difficulty for a dungeon. It just has a different name now
11/10/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Kelgar
let players advance more by making m0 a que.the only place to go to advance is warfronts and lfr

m0 drops 340 gear, as does the warfront. So how are you advancing if you're doing content that drops the exact same item level? If you want to advance/progress there is: Normal, Heroic,mythic difficulty raids. There is also m+ of varying levels. You choosing to not partake in content that drops better gear is on you.

11/10/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Kelgar
a lot of players would like to run mythic dungeons

And those players can. Anytime they feel like it, any dungeon.

mythic 0 isnt that much harder then heroic maybe 25%ish.they could tone it down and make it a que and you can still have your m+ and raider io.
Gear from WQ/WF has trampled all over heroic dungeons. Why is there still a daily lockout? As a result there's not really any queueable dungeon gear progression like there used to be in expansions past.

When I've reflected on canceling my sub, that's really my biggest beef with the expansion. I'm burned out on WQ including Legion's on my previous main. Warfront is trivial content only every few weeks. Island loot few and far between.

I'm on realm with minuscule Alliance population, so not any guild options that I'm aware of. No connected realms because its horde heavy. Out of principle, I'm not accepting financial penalty to faction change or server xfer. Screw that.

Mythic+ community isn't exactly the warm/welcoming/inviting bunch. Decided I'd rather play something else than to put up with it.

M0 queues would do wonders.
People need to chill out and let others learn the mechanics as they go in casual settings. Mythic +0 isn't competitive just like normal raids aren't competitive. If you want to be competitive and call people names and stuff stick to the higher-level content.
M0 isn't for "elitists" or super high end difficult content

I agree Op, I was just referring to anything Mythic really. I know M0 ist really that hard but trying to get into the group can sometimes eat up the only hour I have to play.
At some point they have to take the training wheels off and the creation of Mythic dungeons was partly to create that line in the sand.
11/10/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Khëmical
M0 isn't for "elitists" or super high end difficult content

I agree Op, I was just referring to anything Mythic really. I know M0 ist really that hard but trying to get into the group can sometimes eat up the only hour I have to play.

m0 should be an introduction to getting in to mythic content for players cvoming from heroics.
quests are soloable, so why not dungeons?
11/10/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Kelgar

mythic 0 isnt that much harder then heroic maybe 25%ish.they could tone it down and make it a que and you can still have your m+ and raider io.

And this is the problem with people asking for M0 to be added to the LFG.

There is already stuff toned down for you LFR, Warfronts, Heroics/Normal dungeons.

You wanna do mythics, there is no tone down you do them as they are.
they could tone it down and make it a que

and this is EXACTLY why many people don't want it to be a queue.

we don't need MORE content nerfed to the point a half rotten potato could beat it, so it can be put into a random queue system.

They already have an easier dungeon with a queue, it's called a heroic at least for all but 2 dungeons. You can do them if you want.

If you want easier content that drops 340, lfr and warfronts are available.
11/10/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Khëmical
I find the hoops needed to satisfy some of the elitist players
So those that run M0 are "elitist"? Wow, that's news to me. It seems like the requirements for being considered an elitist are falling just as fast as people claim the sub counts are falling.
If they want to advance more, they need to socialize. This is not a single player game.

All they have to do is take away the "Mythic only" dungeons and keep adding an Heroic version to all of them, so casuals won't feel they are being excluded.

Have you tried LFR during the trash before Zul, or G'huun? Well, that would be M0 LFG.