Blizzard lfr is a que so why not m0?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
11/11/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Haavi

In regard to the content difficulty. I don't think your situation works out. In a perfect world someone would do the content and realise it was too difficult for them and decide "I need to get gear and work up to that". Which I agree would make for a fine system.

However, we are dealing with flawed human beings who have a natural tendency to be blinkered when it comes to their own inadequacies.

Just as well queues already have a way to deal with this then.
Lol... claiming you don't want to wait around for a tank and heals, therefore make m0's que-able makes no sense...

Welcome to literally every other wait all higher forms of party/raid activity endures. By that logic I can also claim I don't want to wait for a tank and healer for my +13 Underrot key, so m+ should be que-able.

That is a horrificly bad, dumb idea. Completely awful.

Just because you can't have everything "NOW NOW NOW!!!" doesn't meant the system is broken and needs to be fixed. It means you can play a tank, healer or wait.

The different demands in this thread are completely unrealistic. Some want protection from possible bullies and jerks. Some never want to wait for anything ever. Some want someone else to make the group so they can just profit without ever having put forth effort to make the group.

All want to do m0s, and the only thing holding them back is always themselves. Just go do it already. If you've got enough time to sit here and argue, you've got enough time to put together a group. Its as simple as that.

Edit: Oh and, to those claiming it's a barren wasteland and no one signs up in LFG for m0's... Blatantly false. I did two yesterday as DPS, took like 10 mins to fill at the longest... Got accepted as a 340-something mage. No one cares.
11/11/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Dubknight

All want to do m0s, and the only thing holding them back is always themselves.

Incorrect. What is holding them back is the lack of people interested in doing this content.

You're never going to have to wait long for a tank for your 13 underrot key, because there are thousands of tanks looking for a chance to tank that.

The same just isn't true for M0. It's obsolete content that few people are interested in. Wait times are much longer, and that's how queues can help, because queues offer incentives.
11/10/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Kelgar
let players advance more by making m0 a que.the only place to go to advance is warfronts and lfr.a lot of players would like to run mythic dungeons.since lfr is a que why not m0?
because then it wouldnt be mythic , only heroic+.
11/10/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Sinelus
Because Mythic has mechanics that will kill you if you don't pay attention. Casuals ignore these mechanics and would wipe you. Heroic to Mythic is a huge step up and needs teamwork to some extent.
M0 isn't that hard. Also you can just kick the person who ignores it, not like kicking people would be a new thing.
The arguments against it are so lame.

Argument 1) It would be too hard.
Counter 1) Heroics were the old hardmode and were queue-able when they were--people still did them.

Argument 2)
People would wipe over and over and it would just be painful to do,
Counter 2) Then don't do them. Others will. Feel free to continue to PuG using your own means.
11/11/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Yusegoo

Counter 1) Heroics were the old hardmode and were queue-able when they were--people still did them.

Argument 2) People would wipe over and over and it would just be painful to do,
Counter 2) Then don't do them. Others will. Feel free to continue to PuG using your own means.
By that logic we might as well make auto-queue systems for normal raids, heroic raids, mythic raids, as well as M+0 through to M+10 dungeons. Just add like 200 queuing options.

Where does it end?
let players advance more by making m0 a que.the only place to go to advance is warfronts and lfr.a lot of players would like to run mythic dungeons.since lfr is a que why not m0?

Because then they would tune it for a 100% success rate making it no different than a heroic or normal dungeon.
11/11/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Wintel

Argument 2) People would wipe over and over and it would just be painful to do,
By that logic we might as well make auto-queue systems for normal raids, heroic raids, mythic raids, as well as M+0 through to M+10 dungeons. Just add like 200 queuing options.

Where does it end?

If people end up having fun doing that--who really cares?

The argument against queuable mythics is that would inherently not be fun, and no one is really arguing that

Argument 2)

When they added queue to the game heroics were not hard. you face rolled them.
11/11/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Dubknight
Some want someone else to make the group so they can just profit without ever having put forth effort to make the group.

You can get equal rewards from queable content currently. If they are cool with rewarding people with 340+ gear from Warfronts and LFR there is absolutely no reason that Mythic+0 should not be available on the Dungeon Finder.
seriously though. the only person stopping you from doing them is you. mythic 0 needs no queue and fill up within 10 mins of listing in lfg.

stop being so entitled.
Adding a queue for M0 would be no different than what we do now. You're just letting a system do the pugging for you. I also highly doubt people are that serious about raider.io for M0 at this point anyways.
11/11/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Xecks
seriously though. the only person stopping you from doing them is you. mythic 0 needs no queue and fill up within 10 mins of listing in lfg.

stop being so entitled.

it's funny because arguing against a queue system can also be called entitled
11/11/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Yusegoo
11/11/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Xecks

stop being so entitled.

its funny cause its not actually.

i do bet that sounded right in your head though.
11/11/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Xecks
11/11/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Yusegoo

its funny cause its not actually.

i do bet that sounded right in your head though.

If you actually think, it would make sense.
11/11/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Amaunator

Argument 2)

When they added queue to the game heroics were not hard. you face rolled them.

They were harder than current mythics.
11/11/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Amaunator

Because then they would tune it for a 100% success rate making it no different than a heroic or normal dungeon.

Why make this argument when it's clearly not true?

Does LFR have a 100% success rate? They could easily tune it do so if they wanted, but they chose to leave orb running in LFR Ghuun.
11/11/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Buttercleave
Adding a queue for M0 would be no different than what we do now. You're just letting a system do the pugging for you. I also highly doubt people are that serious about raider.io for M0 at this point anyways.

No, there are a couple of very important differences with a queue.

1. You can't be declined in a queue for being the wrong class or not overgearing the content. This happens in LFG all the time.

2. You can alt tab and do something else while waiting on a queue, which you can't do while using LFG to form a group.

3. Queues can offer incentives for tanks and healers to join via satchels.
11/11/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Knicknak
11/11/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Beefsmàsh
Big nope for me. Even if it was queable I’d still use pre made groups. The lfd que times would be really long for dps..... no tank would use lfd for mythic

So if you would still use a pre-made group why would you care if it was queable? I dont understand

Mythic plus queing= cata heroics all over again. Heroic dungeons and lfd= everyone gets a medal kind of content. Not mythics