Wow token in Classic ?

Classic Discussion
How are u going to buy them ? With silver ????
They will be purchasable with unicorn farts.
11/10/2018 03:18 PMPosted by Meemuu
They will be purchasable with unicorn farts.

I'll be farming those all day long! Hope I don't pass out from the methane.
I think we (the players) are heading 100mph in a wall with classic and BFA
The hype is real. June July August September??
Their probably won't be a cash shop and if there is....thats a REALLY dumb idea. Theres no mount bar, pet bar and it'll piss a WHOLE LOT of people off. That and Since the sub is tied in with ur main account....why not just farm the gold on there which is 10000000000000000000000000000000 times easier then trying to farm it in vanilla.....And if someone is only playing classic...sucks?
11/10/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Sydrak
Their probably won't be a cash shop and if there is....thats a REALLY dumb idea. Theres no mount bar, pet bar and it'll piss a WHOLE LOT of people off. That and Since the sub is tied in with ur main account....why not just farm the gold on there which is 10000000000000000000000000000000 times easier then trying to farm it in vanilla.....And if someone is only playing classic...sucks?
Hate myself or pay the sub. Think I'll pay the sub.
There will be no tokens in vanilla wow but since your vanilla wow sub is tied to your bfa subscription you can use bfa gold to pay for classic.
11/10/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Volitar
There will be no tokens in vanilla wow but since your vanilla wow sub is tied to your bfa subscription you can use bfa gold to pay for classic.

Which is Pure BS! Not only do you get Classic for free already with your retail subscription, you can just farm some gold in game and get both games for free!
11/10/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Stevospeedo
11/10/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Volitar

Which is Pure BS! Not only do you get Classic for free already with your retail subscription, you can just farm some gold in game and get both games for free!

Players getting the game for free? Oh no. How awful. I want to pay ten million dollars per hour of Classic playtime. Please make this so, Blizzard.

I'm all for supporting Blizzard. I mean, we wouldn't have any version of WoW without them. This was their decision though, so clearly they don't think it will bankrupt them.

Not seeing any other parties hurt by players getting the subscription for free.

Edit: As for the OP's question, as people have said, I really doubt there will be WoW tokens in Classic.