[Selling] Snowy Robe (Unobtainable)

Wyrmrest Accord
I've held onto this Snowy Robe on Horde side for a while now, it's a beautiful robe with a unique appearance-- the short sleeves make it very pretty in my opinion, and much better than the similar obtainable item! It's a common quality cloth robe, so, anyone can equip it. I think it's perfect for a Priestess character, and it goes very well with the flower crowns for a sweet, innocent, simple RP set (that nobody else will have)! It hasn't been on the auction house for a very long time at this point, and I think I may be one of the only players with it still in hand.

It's currently on the auction house for 500k starting bid and 600k buyout, listed by my character Martyress, but, I would prefer to take the gold on Moon Guard Alliance, and I will unlist it when we have an agreement, and trade/mail it to you once I receive the gold on that realm.

Thank you!
i got 35k gold, i can part with 2k for it
Good lord, whoever buys that dress is actually paying for the most debilitating episode of buyer's remorse ever.
11/11/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Enrik
Good lord, whoever buys that dress is actually paying for the most debilitating episode of buyer's remorse ever.

But... muh RP clothes!
11/11/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Blackbirds
11/11/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Enrik

But... muh RP clothes!

If it was moggable I'd totally understand that, but as a common quality item? Yeesh XD
Generally these things are only for an extremely niche customer base and you need to cast a fairly wide net to find them.
It’s for collectors, we don’t get “buyer’s remorse” — that’s reserved for the poor or sane ;)

This is something I’d have grabbed for the Archives, but I have one on another server I haven’t gotten around to transferring over.

Best of luck with the sale!
11/11/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Sef
It’s for collectors, we don’t get “buyer’s remorse”

Yeah I don't understand when people come into niche, high-priced ads and talk about how they'd never pay such-and-such, that they don't like the item, or what have you. Like... you have to know that the sale isn't aimed at you, you ought to know that it very clearly is not, given your immediate dislike of the item/cost/etc. You don't want it? Okay, that's totally fair. You think it's overpriced? That's fair as well; opinions you are totally okay to have! But there ARE people out there willing to buy these things, to spend large amounts of currency on them, and that's the market they're trying to target; they're not trying to offend you or rattle your purse.

Not everything that passes your eyeballs is intentionally directed at you, and it just seems kinda... pointlessly mean to announce your disinterest or talk down about the sale/item/price/venue on someone else's thread.
11/11/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Sarestha
If it was moggable I'd totally understand that, but as a common quality item? Yeesh XD

But... muh RP cloooothes! /Flails arms
No, STOP TALKING. My opinion is law and I'll not hear anything different.
You've passed your... judgement.
11/11/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Sarestha
<span class="truncated">...</span>

But... muh RP clothes!

That's really a plus.

Think of how much gold one spends on one use items, enhancements, or soulbound gear that could be produced by an alt, dropped from a mob/instance, or otherwise obtained for free.

Why? For a 1% increase in combat performance, rendered obsolete by the next patch. Or to try and look cool while running around a capital city.

This item is no longer obtainable by ANY means. It will stay exclusive. And when you're done, you can sell it for even more because it's only going to get rarer and its not soulbound.