Adopt a Gnome day

General Discussion
I had to quit "adopting" gnomes because they're very high in cholesterol.
11/11/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Riverbeast
Today is adopt a Gnome day. Be sure to spay or neuter your Gnome before you take it home.

What will you call your Gnome?

Gonna call him "Goblinsarebetterthangnomesateverything" =P
11/11/2018 05:41 AMPosted by Shadøw
11/11/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Dippy
I bite and I will pee on your bed!
I know gnomes who have done that.

They all paid the price.

standard rates?
11/11/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Riverbeast
What will you call your Gnome?

Fore
Today I adopted a Riverbeast. Of course because I am a terrible caretaker I let it play in traffic.

They say I can' adopt any more Riverbeasts.
I want two, one with green and the other with pink hair, their names will be Cosmo and Wanda.

You'll be able to control one of these habits when you hit 120 ;)
11/11/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Gnomest
11/11/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Tymberlea
I'll adopt Gnomest if she'll let me. :)

Well that depends I suppose. Can you defeat me in battle? And better question? Can you catch me? If the answer to both of those is yes then you win!

Depends, is it a fight that my pet is allowed to be in or a one on one? As for catching you, that is what traps are for.
The last time I dated a gnome...I woke up nekkid in a drunken stupor dental flossed to a fire hydrant.

The good news was, I found my socks and underwear drawers were completely reorganized and my broken can opener was repaired and would also fold clothes and perform rudimentary butlering.

Dang, I wish I kept her number...I think it was like 1-900-gno-mest or something like that...
11/11/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Rizlet
Today I adopted a Riverbeast. Of course because I am a terrible caretaker I let it play in traffic.

They say I can' adopt any more Riverbeasts.

Ok but I'll let you know now that I spoon.
I guess the gnome run holiday didn't kill enough of them, so we're overpopulated and now we have to adopt? You guys make me sick, you shouldn't have helped them survive the trip.
I'm a strong independent gnome that "don't need no adopting" *raises bow*
11/11/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Vathyna
When is /punt a Gnome day?

I will blast you in the delicates with a fireball if you raise your foot/hoof at me.

Otherwise:
Cute, lovable gnome for adoption.
All shots up to date, pedigree papers verified.
Not neutered, breeding stock only.

That's why we spay and neuter, it helps reduce those behaviors.

Crap, why do you have crazy psycho eyes?
11/11/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Fizzlestik
11/11/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Vathyna
When is /punt a Gnome day?

I will blast you in the delicates with a fireball if you raise your foot/hoof at me.

Otherwise:

If you promise to behave, no leg humping and only use the litterbox, I'll adopt you, you can ride around in my backpack, the one with the food, just don't mess it up and hand me the empty wrappers when you're done eating, we got a deal. I will even get a gnome saddle on my felsteed for you to ride around. I had a gnome pet back in the day when I was alliance he was the best ever. Grew up and I let him go free, he's done quite well on his own.
11/11/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Tsavis
11/11/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Fizzlestik

Otherwise:

If you promise to behave, no leg humping and only use the litterbox, I'll adopt you, you can ride around in my backpack, the one with the food, just don't mess it up and hand me the empty wrappers when you're done eating, we got a deal. I will even get a gnome saddle on my felsteed for you to ride around. I had a gnome pet back in the day when I was alliance he was the best ever. Grew up and I let him go free, he's done quite well on his own.

I'm yours!
I want at least six. I can double it up to twelve if I can fix two into a box.
11/11/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Fizzlestik
11/11/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Tsavis

I'm yours!

/picks you up n snuggles you. "Who's a good little gnome, you are!" /hands you a taurenburger.
Glee!

Can DK even have kids?