Why so toxic over pvp?

Classic Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Its just a game. Not a real life threat haha :P yeah I loose here and there but I don't complain or have a nervous breakdown over it. I kick myself in the rear end and try again - along with getting more gear.
Some people just dont have a competitive bone in thier body so they have a severe disdain of those who do. They are bad at pvp, and struggle in it because of it so they hate it and those who can perform well in it.
PvP players tend to be overly competitive, and very hostile toward everyone. They don't have many good qualities beyond twitchy reflexes.

Many of them have bad attitudes and tend to verbally attack players that don't like PvP. (Carebear, etc.)

Part of why one of the very few good things about BfA was completely segregating PvP on all servers.
11/11/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Azerothinian
Part of why one of the very few good things about BfA was completely segregating PvP on all servers.

Yeah, it's not like servers were clearly marked as PvP or PvE or anything.
11/11/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Crackbunny

This got a good laugh lol.

PvP players could still kill quest givers and harass lowbie quest hubs. PvE server didn't mean no PvP before. Now it does.

PvP should remain the 2nd-class-citizen status it deserves.
Cuz noobz git pwned and are salty.
Their iwin button is countered and tbey think it's broken.
11/11/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Azerothinian

Because !@#$ people who aren't you, right?
Why is this here.
11/11/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Azerothinian

PvP players could still kill quest givers and harass lowbie quest hubs. PvE server didn't mean no PvP before. Now it does.

In classic it wont be, it has its own server just like pve. Welcome to equality hahahaha. Stay on your safe space server, because you won't last on a pvp server.
11/11/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Clioneds
because you won't last on a pvp server

Why would I want to when it's filled with horrible people that think they're gods because they can mash buttons?
Stay on your safe space server, because you won't last on a pvp server.

You sound like you're nine.
11/11/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Crackbunny
Stay on your safe space server, because you won't last on a pvp server.

Pretty much.

Ironic that the topic is "Why so toxic over PvP" and the PvP players in the thread simply post stuff that proves my point.
11/11/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Azerothinian
Why would I want to when it's filled with horrible people that think they're gods because they can mash buttons?

Good to know me and everyone I've known from this game over the past 14 years are horrible people because we enjoy PvP. You seem like a reasonable person.
11/11/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Azerothinian
Pretty much.

Ironic that the topic is "Why so toxic over PvP" and the PvP players in the thread simply post stuff that proves my point.

Uh, you don't get to say "pretty much". You're acting like just as much of a petulant child as the other guy.
11/11/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Crackbunny

Good to know me and everyone I've known from this game over the past 14 years are horrible people because we enjoy PvP. You seem like a reasonable person.

I think they're mostly upset with the consistency in attitude they've had exposure to. These are working adults that have seen their fair share of political corruption, sometimes brutal physical travesty, family dispair, etc in their lives. Not all PVPers understand why their clear lack of hardships aren't remotely compelling. GIT GUD...I don't know a single adult that's had to work for anything in life that would talk that way. It's just a maturity difference. The problem is associating all PVPers to this due to some bad apples. Not all PVPers behave this way.

Humility and generally treating people well aren't actually at odds with PVP, but it's clear some people want to bypass that all together.

Pretty much.

You proved that calling people 2nd class citizens will make them hostile. gg
Tribalism.
because you won't last on a pvp server

Says the horrible person willing to generalize and condemn an entire group of people over your own shortcomings as a player. You dont possess a competitive bone in your body as no you live in a society that thrives on competition so I understand your disdain of your betters lol.

Pretty much.

You mean you didnt act toxic in your posts? Your hypocrisy is astounding lolol.