Blood Elf Appreciation Thread

General Discussion
..Just kidding, I know nobody likes us. :B

What's your favorite race in World of Warcraft, and what do you like about them?
I like me because I’m me and we get along great.
I like Blood Elves; their constant vanity makes the rest of us look fantastic! ♥

My favourite race though? Pandaren, easily. They have a rich and colourful history; practice ancient martial arts that transcend body, mind and spirit; they love family, friends, food and brew.
Everybody appreciates us, even the jealous ones do, deep down ;3
11/11/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Wiccan
My favourite race though? Pandaren, easily. They have a rich and colourful history; practice ancient martial arts that transcend body, mind and spirit; they love family, friends, food and brew.

Magnificent answer! Thanks, Wiccan!
11/11/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Wiccan
I like Blood Elves; their constant vanity makes the rest of us look fantastic! ♥

Love the pandas, they invented the best class in the game after all.
Aww don't feel sad. I like you guys! <3

/Hugs for everyone!

My favorite Horde race is the Trolls mon. My favorite Alliance race is the hippie knife ears. But really, I love all the races of Azeroth. (Except Gnomes)
I like me because I'm hawt
I like Male Human Paladins because they are the face of WoW.
Gnomes are my favorite (even though my main is human). The girls are very pretty and adorable, they're crazy smart, and I love their fun eccentric personalities.

I also like the underdog status. They get wrongly underestimated a lot and misjudged for their size, but I find that very appealing. They're interesting!
Anar’alah, Anu belore dela’na.

/Dance.
I like blood elves, especially the paladin ones.

My favorite race is gnomes, have you seen how they stand swinging their little arms? SO CUTE!
11/11/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes

I love them.
My favorites are the ones that are generally looked down upon the most. It's a sad state of affairs that people can't just get along, at least within their own faction.
I'm talking blood elves, goblins, pandaren, gnomes, and even draenei. So much hate being flung around, man.
11/11/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes

Yet so many people play Blood Elves.

I'd say only a tiny noisy minority of people actually hate Blood Elves.
Gnomes are the best. If all of my toons could be Gnomes... they would be.

Except for a panda and a dorf (maybe two lol). I've always played Gnomes going back to the ancient days of D20 D&D and the three little booklets it came from.

(puts out a lovely little tray of old fashioned cookies for all to enjoy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5jAW37Pq1k
Nah Blood elves deserve love to! Even if they get more than most races lol..
I like the aesthetics and history of the Forsaken, the idea of humans being undead but with free will (as opposed to the Scourge).

Trolls are really growing on me though; I think my next character will be a troll shaman. ^_^