Free Faction/Realm Xfer

General Discussion
Offer it for Horde to go to Alliance. Help with some of the balance issues. I'll gladly make the change to team blue. :)
you have first learn our super secert hand shake
They "think global faction balance is in a pretty fine place.” So this is pretty unlikely.
11/11/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Undergeared
They "think global faction balance is in a pretty fine place.” So this is pretty unlikely.
The numbers aren't that different from what they've always been, the only difference is which side has the slightly bigger number.

11/11/2018 09:44 PMPosted by Izael
I'll gladly make the change to team blue. :)
Then go right ahead, no one is stopping you.
11/11/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Midare
I'll gladly make the change to team blue. :)
Then go right ahead, no one is stopping you.

Yeah, just the price
11/11/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Angrykiwi
Yeah, just the price
Can always make a new character, they are nerfing leveling soon after all.
Offer it for Horde to go to Alliance. Help with some of the balance issues. I'll gladly make the change to team blue. :)
Ok, say the transfer is free. What's your motivation to move? Your guild is all Horde. Your friends are all Horde. You've been playing Horde for years. You know your way around all the major Horde areas. And you have the better racials for raiding. So why would you (or many Horde players) want to change?

A free transfer isn't much of a carrot if the only reason to change factions is simply for its own sake.
11/11/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Undergeared

This, once they announced that they would start adding bots to bg's I just couldn't help but feel sorry, and a bit angry.

Why put PvE !@#$ in PvP? the bots are only slightly smarter than regular npc's keeping their distance and jumping around every few seconds.
That last happened years ago back when it was due to over populated servers that could take an hour or more just to queue up into sometimes.
The problem is not balance. the problem is alliance current players do not do raiding, percentage wise it very low. Horde percentage wise for raiding is more likely very high. It been that way for long time. Somewhere during vanilla and carried over to TBC alliance players stop raiding in large groups. The pool shrink and horde side grew. Compound to fact a few well know raiding guild transferred(first worse idea is fraction changed and not last). Well you get idea. Back then racial were in alliance side.. they still for some reason stop doing raiding. Till someone can fix that problem there always going to be problem.

To fix a problem you first need to address it and fix core issue. otherwise all you doing is prolong the problem. As those who transfer leave game or move on to other things. You still have the core who do not raid. Now you have horde side lose a percentage who raid. Now they are short. Thus, make the whole problem worse.

Now my Opinion why alliance don't raid. They want to be over powered. That to me says that they do not want things hard and they want to steamroll things. When found out they could not. A portion just stop doing raiding. This is based on several things including war mode. Many say no. Evidence recently suggest otherwise. Raids on alliance side are easier than horde. Do not believe me do a 120 on alliance side. then come back and say no. Therefore it more a mental a player wanting thing easier problem than a balance issue.
11/11/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Zarock
Raids on alliance side are easier than horde.

What does this mean
11/12/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Angrykiwi

What does this mean

What did any of it mean?
11/12/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Angrykiwi

What does this mean

when son did the full raid on horde with friends. it was harder for him. When I asked why. he explain how boss was hitting harder, doing things and not like the alliance side. So watch him. Then following week watched him on alliance side. Then compared dsp chart, damage chart and found out he was right. On alliance side the same boss does 13% less damage than on horde side. For most abilities. Then we did it again over a month period to confirm this. Alliance side boss are hitting and doing less damage.

btw that the best I can do. some reason I do not speak proper English on forms. Not sure why. At work never have a problem. But what ever. also on forms I am mostly drunk.
So in order for you to help fix something you have to receive something in return? I'm guessing you're not the type of person who ever makes donations, you're the type that creates multiple GoFundMe accounts with fake stories in order to get crap for free...
I think they should at least increase the Warmode buff to which ever side is grossly underrepresented to entice people to actually do it.