The trial of Sylvanas Windrunner.

General Discussion
Do you think she'll get the garrosh treatment and get a trial?
Corpses aren't usually put on trial, they're buried or incinerated.
No.

I think the writers will reveal more of her thinking (thus raising sympathy or understanding for her actions), the Alliance will take missteps that cause a rift within their own ranks, and in the end she'll either have some greater part to play outside of the faction conflict or the horde will stand by her and double down, leading to a true red vs blue.
No, she'll get the Illidan treatment where she's been a misunderstood hero all along. Except we'll actually like her because she's not an insufferable pretentious douche.
She'll be shot "trying to escape."
11/12/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Snikrot
Except we'll actually like her because she's not an insufferable pretentious douche.

Wut
I think we will skip the pomp and go straight to the firing squad.
What if she simply escapes? She's more than capable of flying away from a lost battle.
And then get a Warcraft-themed Ace Attorney game.

Why not?
I think she'll get the Kerrigan treatment.
Her story is far too closely paralleled and they've already confirmed a few things in their last EU interview.
11/12/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Ayaani
11/12/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Snikrot
Except we'll actually like her because she's not an insufferable pretentious douche.

Wut
Translation: She's my waifu
11/12/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Menard
Do you think she'll get the garrosh treatment and get a trial?

A 30 day free trial of Reforged?
11/12/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Shadøw
11/12/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Ayaani

Wut
Translation: She's my waifu

Ha! ain't no waifu business here. I'll be backing my boi Saurfang. Illidan is just the worst character ever created. The edgelord of edgelords.
Can you charge a dead person?
11/12/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Snikrot
11/12/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Shadøw
...Translation: She's my waifu

Ha! ain't no waifu business here. I'll be backing my boi Saurfang. Illidan is just the worst character ever created. The edgelord of edgelords.
Well, you'll get no argument here on Illidan being a master edgelord.
11/12/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Shadøw
11/12/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Snikrot

Well, you'll get no argument here on Illidan being a master edgelord.

I'd argue that Nathanos is a bigger edgelord, which is no small feat
She won't end up on trial, she is gonna end up being the hero of the Horde. just watch
11/12/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Acteon
I think she'll get the Kerrigan treatment.
Her story is far too closely paralleled and they've already confirmed a few things in their last EU interview.

She’s been WoW Kerrigan since Warcraft III, so any notion that she comes out of this as anything but a tragic hero/antihero is LOL.

Kerrigan Plot Armor > Alliance tears
never get some players. they seem bent on destroying the game to satisfy their own sense of allocation of self worth. Heads up horde side players are sick of the story. They are mad that WOD patches were gutted and removed till WOD had nothing to offer. All because alliance players screamed it was to much horde favoritism. that they latterly just walk away. I did some early beta testing before it went to PTR. There was some really good stuff. The alliance plyers complain so much. That the developers just walk away from it. As they already lost a good portion to no flying thing alliance player ask for.

They then gave you not one but two expansion. This has anger horde players who do not come to this form. You do realizes that by continuing killing off and make horde players mad. They going to leave the game. No players equal no game. So I am asking you want anther WOD were they scrape more patches. Cause they already did one and Put 8.3 as 8.2. Can not see them do any more than that.
According to what some developers of WoW have stated about Sylvanas Windrunner and her fate. It seems like she won't be getting a trial nor will she become a raid boss.

Thus 1 of 2 options available based on how the story is progressing so far. Now since the blue's have essentially confirmed that Sylvanas is evil this means that she won't be getting a "redemption" arc and her storyline is pretty much on-par with arthas's but with much more atrocious acts. It's also confirmed that she is the writers waifu, essentially. So she won't be killed off in a rather 'meh' fashion nor really ever since she's got the confirmation of wearing that almighty plot armor. Therefore. I can foresee 2 outcomes of her character.

1: They make Sylvanas a bigger bad-guy then the burning legion and then use her character as the "big baddie" for future expansion (easy cop-out way to removing her as warchief but still not killing her character)

2: Her character undergoes a transformation as a result of being infected by 'old god' or whatever whispering to her and through messing around in powers that shouldn't be. As a result her appearance is more monstrous but she still remains warchief. Saurfang leads a rebellion with the horde that will stand with him, thus bringing in that whole 'choice' thing for horde players in the storyline from awhile ago. Saurfang defeats Sylvanas and kills her off in a cutscene. The horde players that didn't defect to Saurfang will be imprisoned and thus given another choice, to rejoin the horde or not. Meanwhile the NPCs that remained loyal to Sylvanas will be captured and killed off. Some will escape (and if you refused to rejoin the horde then you will too) which will then result in a third faction of those that only care about loyalty. (which will be rather dull ending and a rather poor way to implement a third faction in my book but whatever)