So, who else hates trolls (the race)?

General Discussion
Some serious Troll envy going on here.

Poor demon squidgoat. You can always race change.
Favorite playable race so far. (I like naga and murloc more) can't wait for my zandalari
Big voodoo energy
For me, trolls are the only race I can use to play a druid. And once Zandalari Trolls are playable, they will be the only race I can use to play a paladin.

In other words, no, I don't hate them. I don't particularly "Hate" any of the races. Blood Elves and Draenei would be the closest to the term "hate," and even that is just a strong dislike.
11/12/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Sorelai
I like the troll race. Only druid race that I personally find playable on the Horde. It has been a long time since there has been a troll raid though. That is changing though.

This is actually a very good point. They have some of the most interesting design in terms of their druid forms. I often times default to troll when I want to make a druid.
but trolls are great :(
I like them in their lore. In-game I've been consistently disappointed by them. Also yes, too much gaudy stuff on their dinos, ruins 'em. I like plain dinosaurs, why you gotta dress 'em up like toys? :c

Also unpopular opinion, Zandalari Troll males look WAY too human. It's seriously disappointing.
11/12/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Averyx
It might come as a surprise to you, but I am actually not fond of the troll race.

It's just a rip off of the yearly gnome race.
I don't mind trolls. Bit tired of troll instances and raids, but trolls are ok. I mean, at least they aren't Draenei.
I like the trolls. Wish they had proper posture though.
Space goat, please take the squid off your head so we can understand what you're saying.
*Raises hand*
I plan on re rolling most of my horde alts to zandalari to be honest, and most of them are already darkspear trolls lol....

I guess I like trolls :D
Trolls own bones.
I knew this was gonna be Averyx spouting the devil's lies in here.

y u so mean 2 us?!
Who else hates them?

Only you OP. Trolls are cool can't wait to make a Zandalari druid!
It might come as a surprise to you, but I am actually not fond of the troll race.

Worst species in Warcraft. Ugly, smelly, keep spawning like maggots and bothering any random part of the world until they get decimated yet again.

Their stuff is ugly, and their accent is the worst, as it's not even real jamaican accent but it's actually a weird mix, you don't understand half the stuff they say and the other half just sounds dumb.

Their architecture sucks as well and they ruin dinosaurs by attaching tacky stuff onto them.

Well, they are just the worst. Who else hates them?

Hey mon. You come get de voodoo.
Their feet gross me out.
11/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Hnetu
Their feet gross me out.

More than nelf's 10" eyebrows and flashlight eyes?
11/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Hnetu
Their feet gross me out.

And what about yours?