So, who else hates trolls (the race)?

General Discussion
A Draenei mocking the Troll accent is irony at its best.
I honestly never knew you felt this way about trolls.
I'm very concerned that they call my horde toon a "Richmon". You literally have a pyramid made of gold!!

Why? -_-
Posting in an Averyx thread
11/12/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Averyx
It might come as a surprise to you, but I am actually not fond of the troll race.

Worst species in Warcraft. Ugly, smelly, keep spawning like maggots and bothering any random part of the world until they get decimated yet again.

Their stuff is ugly, and their accent is the worst, as it's not even real jamaican accent but it's actually a weird mix, you don't understand half the stuff they say and the other half just sounds dumb.

Their architecture sucks as well and they ruin dinosaurs by attaching tacky stuff onto them.

Well, they are just the worst. Who else hates them?
Trolls did not drink the blood of Mannoroth and launch a genocidal campaign against Azeroth (orcs). Trolls did not invite the Burning Legion to Azeroth (highborne elves).

Trolls did not willingly join the Burning Legion and become their two greatest servants (draenei). Trolls aren't a race of planet hoppers that lead the Burning Legion to said planets until they get decimated yet again, ultimately including Draenor (draenei again). Trolls do not preach the virtues of "the Light," and then start brainwashing others into serving them the moment they run out of "demons" to fight (draenei again).
11/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Hnetu
Their feet gross me out.

Rood.
It might come as a surprise to you, but I am actually not fond of the troll race.

Worst species in Warcraft. Ugly, smelly, keep spawning like maggots and bothering any random part of the world until they get decimated yet again.

Their stuff is ugly, and their accent is the worst, as it's not even real jamaican accent but it's actually a weird mix, you don't understand half the stuff they say and the other half just sounds dumb.

Their architecture sucks as well and they ruin dinosaurs by attaching tacky stuff onto them.

Racist Draenei strikes again.
Much like Murlocs, I've never understood why Trolls are so popular.
Trolls are the best race. That is all.
I don't hate them, i just think it's funny what happens to them every single time they try to fight the elves.

And that they still lack the self awareness to realize that they're not better than elves.

You take this game way too seriously Averyx.

You need to chill out >.<
Found the racist.
You might try reading up on some of the Troll lore. It's interesting, and might give you a more informed opinion. Sure, they're ugly, but they're pretty cool.
I wouldn't say hatred, because hatred requires a degree of passion. Their aesthetics and my aesthetic preferences mix like oil and water.

There's just nothing appealing to me about them, culturally, aesthetically be it either the race itself or architecture, or lore-wise. There's just nothing there for me, and to top it all off are their hideous, bulbous feet always showing.

At least with other races there's at least one thing I find amusing about them, but for trolls, there's absolutely nothing there.

It likely plays a part as to why I haven't been enjoying the expansion that much so far. I just really do not like troll stuff. Something tells me I'd probably have many disagreements with anyone who gets starry-eyed over trolls.

Don't worry, trolls, you're not alone. I hate pandaren just as much.
TROLL POWER!

Our rule once extended everywhere in Azeroth and without us you'd have no pretty elves.

Trolls are the best race in WoW. All their sects.
Yea uh, stay away from the voodoo mon
Idk, trolls are pretty awesome. Certainly the best race the Horde has by a long shot.
11/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Hnetu
Their feet gross me out.

So true.

11/12/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Tori
A Draenei mocking the Troll accent is irony at its best.

Unlike dumb troll accent, you can easily understand Draenei accent and it's good sounding, it also doesn't appear in text unlike the trolls dumb way of speaking.

11/12/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Momimfotm
I honestly never knew you felt this way about trolls.

Yes, it's not something I express that much.
Don't know about you guys, but I think they smexy.
I just think it was weird that the Darkspear troll in the cinematic was praying to bwonsamdi? Do they not have a separate culture?

Zul’jin was awesome, definetely the best troll boss mon!