What do Tortollans Love?

General Discussion
We tortollans love the story of Loh, a young tortollan who who traveled the world.
I wonder how many people get the reference implied in the quest title. :)

Hint: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtle_graphics
They love to annoy us with pointless quests. Cause it's not like we have a war to fight or anything, let's stop to hear about Loh, play a matching game and take the bloody turtles to the water. >.>"
Stories it's all about the story. They brag about having a story no one else knows or are willing to help out cause it will be a good story they can tell later.
The Story of Loh.
The most useless sets of NPCs in the game's history besides Pandas
Pizza
11/12/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Djikstra

I don’t know. Those Walrus folk in Northrend didn’t contribute all that much either.
I think deep down they really love Naga despite the stated desire to never trade with them
I love that I hit exalted with them today.
11/12/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Itinerary
We tortollans love the story of Loh, a young tortollan who who traveled the world.
Thought it meant what do you love tortollan dipped in because was thinking butter and garlic with chives.
Don't be silly. It's Tortollans all the way down.
i heard they love it when they make it to the water

just a rumour though
They love stories especially stories about a young tortollan named Jed that barely kept his family fed.
I hate the tortollan dailys so much. I only do them if I absolutely have to for the emissary cache and only if it rewards something I care about. I absolutely do not do them on my main for whatever reason at this point however.
We really should have PC Tortollians, perfect monks at last.
11/12/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Djikstra

Hey! I resemble that remark!
artifacts and scrolls of at least 200 years or older.
can i have some Tortollans soup please?!
11/12/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Fistsofkief
can i have some Tortollans soup please?!

A tortollan made it to the pot of water