Race changed from blood elf to troll

General Discussion
Most of my goons are trolls. Troll animations are awesome. They’re also sort of rare do you don’t see an exact copy of yourself every few minutes.
Oh idk every time I see a male troll doing his profession animation I keep thinking he's enjoying his own company a bit too much... (if you know where I am going with that.)
This Paladin is going to be a troll. I can’t wait to be apart of the master race. I love that voodoo joojoo that you doodoo
Well done... I never liked blood elves... I loved the lore.. but the way they are presented in game I hate..

Id rather trade them for worgen tbh
Hail and well met brother. Now we must teach of the things Blood Elves have no experience in.

Honor, Valor, Humility and concern for your fellow Horde members.

May the Earthmother watch over you.
One day this guy gonna be a zandalari troll and then I will be part of the master race
Disgusting.

11/13/2018 03:28 AMPosted by Voodoopew
You play one of the goofiest sounding races that looks like a walking refrigerator. I think my choices are just fine.

Nothing sounds as stupid as a troll.
11/13/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Averyx
Disgusting.

11/13/2018 03:28 AMPosted by Voodoopew
You play one of the goofiest sounding races that looks like a walking refrigerator. I think my choices are just fine.

Nothing sounds as stupid as a troll.

Have you actually listened to male draenei? They sound flat out ridiculous.

Also I can't take self absorbed characters like yourself seriously. It's right there in your guild name.

Trolls > draenei ANY day.