Raider.IO is killing this game

General Discussion
Get rid of it.
It does nothing but add toxicity and elitism in the game.
Gearscore is killing this game.
Get rid of it.
Just run your own key or run with friends it's not hard
Gear is killing this game.
Get rid of it.
Gnomes are killing this game.
Get rid of them.
They do nothing but add toxicity and elitism in the game.
I'll put it on the list.
Taurens are killing this game.
Get rid of them.
11/13/2018 03:56 PMPosted by ßabak
Get rid of it.

You could just run your own key and be responsible for your own shortcomings. Food for thought.
Goblins are killing this game.
Get rid of them.
So OP want's Blizzard to specifically design a system to prevent a site from recording information about players completing content?

Remember, Raider IO ins't a Blizzard product and isn't something Blizzard controls.

How do you suggest Blizzard prevent a secondary site from collecting and collating data?
Titanforgeing is ruining this game, get rid of it.

(Seriously surprised I'm the first to mention that one.)
It's literally just whether you have done M+ or not, in number form.

If you're confident that you deserve to get into a 10 or whatever then push your own key up. It's not hard - at least it's not hard for some of the people declining you. If it's hard for you, perhaps they were correct to do so.

You're not wrong for wanting to get into a dungeon and play the game, but you might be wrong for thinking that you should be in the specific group you're queuing for. Maybe they just want to bang out an easy 10 in 25 minutes with other players who have also done 10s in timer a dozen times by now and find it easy; they aren't wrong for wanting that, either.
entitled kids are killing this game.
get rid of them.
they add nothing and only take away from the game.
Raider.IO is doing the opposite of killing the game.
Everything ELSE is killing the game.
high elves are killing this game.
get rid of them.
they add nothing and only take away from the game.
It's inaccurate about 80% of my runs don't even show up on there because I usually do +10s with my guild on sunday or monday being on a high pop server makes those runs not show up cause the leaderboard is full at that point. But if you look in game I have a 10 or 11 on everything.

I try to join a pug and its like dur hur you don't have raider io score.

I may be ok with it if it actually accurately showed the runs you done but it doesn't so its trash.

Why don't the people who make raider IO have a stand alone program that can scan your best runs while you have the game open like the live log programs do?
11/13/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Azuremi

I may be ok with it if it actually accurately showed the runs you done but it doesn't so its trash.

Hrm? So how does the site actually work? I'm not sure what or when it reports things.
11/13/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Calska

Hrm? So how does the site actually work? I'm not sure what or when it reports things.

Blizzard has a leader board for the mythic plus for the week which raider io website pulls the data from. On high pop servers it gets full quickly and unless you are doing a high run like 12+ usually its not going to show up on there.

On Tuesday or Wednesday you are most likely good to record a +10 other days not so much. I usually don't do a run for the weekly chest till Monday cause its the last day to do it.
11/13/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Azuremi
11/13/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Calska

Blizzard has a leader board for the mythic plus for the week which raider io website pulls the data from. On high pop servers it gets full quickly and unless you are doing a high run like 12+ usually its not going to show up on there.
i think its the top 500 runs. per realm.
It's inaccurate about 80% of my runs don't even show up on there because I usually do +10s with my guild on sunday or monday being on a high pop server makes those runs not show up cause the leaderboard is full at that point. But if you look in game I have a 10 or 11 on everything.

Why don't the people who make raider IO have a stand alone program that can scan your best runs while you have the game open like the live log programs do?

This is actually a very serious problem, and the typical recommendation to "just add someone from a low-pop server" is really really unsatisfactory. This is kind of the opposite of a "delete raider.io" argument, though, it's more "please support raider.io better by extending the leaderboard" which I can get behind.