Rdruid latest changes 8.1 pvp

Druid
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288624/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28440-class-changes-enhancement-shaman

My thoughts on specifically pvp..

The only saving grace for resto druid was possibly cheesing with the master shapeshifter to have +30% haste all the time swapping into moonkin form or speeding up the hots. That is now removed which screws that up. Treeform is dead since regrowth doesnt apply hots anymore with nourish and they got a ghetto healing touch back in place of it (longer cast time and only heals 4k more feels like trash and has no interaction with tree). Unless they buff actual output on all hots or change a core mechanic to synchronize spells better i really dont see them not being the worst healer in game now given the magic heal holy priest got lol. Tell me im wrong?
Rdruid is already pretty bad, and yes, 8.1 makes them worse.

I expect some, or all, of the blanket 10% pvp nerf will be reverted around the same time. Then they'll be fine. The kit is still fine, their throughput just blows.
You're exactly right. We got more nerfs on top of already being the worst healer other than holy. Holy got huge buffs so were probably easily the worst now. We will have the worst mana efficiency but dont worry we have cyclone which takes an honor talent spot, costs 3k mana and has short range. Nourish does not benefit from mastery either. It's complete bs, also cant cast nourish in boomie form so well be worse vs mage comps too. The only thing I was thinking was the 30% haste would help us with not casting regrowth and keeping up with damage. Focused growth need to be 15 % healing increase but 45% mana cost reduction. Or 85% cost reduction for applying 2nd or 3rd stacks. But yeah, I'm not happy.
Your correct that it doesnt scale with mastery for some reason, however you can cast nourish and regrowth in boomkin form currently on the PTR and its been that way for a few patches at this point so i assume if we werent supposed to be able to they would have removed the ability to do so by now.

I feel the same about the rest of what you said though.
Another thing that I just realized with the nourish nerf is regrowth would put up 2 if regrowth hot was not on target which helped a lot with purge spamming, you could get 3 hots up with 1 cast with cultivation. So we will be weaker to purges after this too.
11/14/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Nikdruid
Another thing that I just realized with the nourish nerf is regrowth would put up 2 if regrowth hot was not on target which helped a lot with purge spamming, you could get 3 hots up with 1 cast with cultivation. So we will be weaker to purges after this too.

I wanted to make a few comments, 1 is that all healing should scale with mastery and I know nourish doesn’t currently on ptr but it will.

2. One of the posters mentioned being able to cast nourish in boomkin form as a good thing, however you can currently cast regrowth in boomkin form now with nourish talented
Make nourish and revitalize scale with mastery and we might be able to compete next season.
11/14/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Whatkarnt
Make nourish and revitalize scale with mastery and we might be able to compete next season.

Resto Druid feels worse everytime I q it. It’s gotten really really bad
Are you sure its not intended for nourish to not scale with mastery. Revitalize is a pvp talent it does not scale now