Hello Alliance

General Discussion
How was your Alliance day?

"but you're Horde, why are you asking this?" you might wonder, but no worries, because I identify as a gnome
Alliance day is the same as every Alliance day: patiently waiting for the Horde to do something so we can react.
11/14/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Swiftraven
because I identify as a gnome

life gets easier after highschool man, don't try so hard to be The Funny Edgy Guy and you'll like yourself a bit more, I promise
Hello fellow Gnome!

(puts out a lovely tray of cookies for Gnomes and Gnome friends!)
What is this I don’t even
I got the timewalking mount today, a very productive day!

So, you're a gnome, huh? Can I give you a hug?
11/14/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Enekie
Alliance day is the same as every Alliance day: patiently waiting for the Horde to do something so we can react.

Ok, this made me laugh +1
"but you're Horde, why are you asking this?" you might wonder, but no worries, because I identify as a gnome
Let it never be said that gnomes are exclusionary.

Welcome, my extra-tall gnomish brother.
Tell me, did you prefer last season's Hyperlock Induction Array, or do you prefer the newer Megaspark Reversal Matrix?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

alliance Stuff as usual,

About the same as any Horde peon day :(

Work work.....

You should be able to queue into BGs as Alliance and enter Alliance cities.
11/14/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Bogo
because I identify as a gnome

life gets easier after highschool man, don't try so hard to be The Funny Edgy Guy and you'll like yourself a bit more, I promise

Look, if the fools of the world are bold enough to spout fantasy garbage of self identifying as anything other than what they are, then I support anyone mocking them. I mean, everyone wants inclusiveness(because everyone is entitled?) now so how can you exclude the mocker. The wheel of hypocrisy has no bounds.

I once felt the 1996 movie Idiocracy was dumb for how far fetched it was even for a spoof type of movie. In the last few years however, I have began to wonder if it was a warning of what was to come, where we are, and the direction we continue to head. In the movie, it all started with the first black president. Irony?
The Gnomes took all my socks again and now I have blisters...
11/14/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Dämonenjagër
11/14/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Bogo

Look, if the fools of the world are bold enough to spout fantasy garbage of self identifying as anything other than what they are, then I support anyone mocking them. I mean, everyone wants inclusiveness(because everyone is entitled?) now so how can you exclude the mocker. The wheel of hypocrisy has no bounds.

I once felt the 1996 movie Idiocracy was dumb for how far fetched it was even for a spoof type of movie. In the last few years however, I have began to wonder if it was a warning of what was to come, where we are, and the direction we continue to head. In the movie, it all started with the first black president. Irony?
are you okay

Gnomest still won't go out with you huh?
Was a good day, thanks for asking!

Had some apple cider with my king, went to Argus and wrecked some demons, and had a tea party with Abby Lewis in Drustvar. Good times!
Why hello there fellow Gnome.. reaches out and hugs... My you are so big..tall, I meant tall...
11/14/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Grumbles
Hello fellow Gnome!

(puts out a lovely tray of cookies for Gnomes and Gnome friends!)

Hello again and as always thanks for the delicious cookies.
After reading all this horde favourtism *tears* on the forums I have to say-

BFA: horde main city - horrendous, burn that !@#$ down, alliance city not bad
Legion: yay dalaran again
WoD: horde garrison - sucked, burn that %^-* down too
MoP: burn
BC: every horde only town was crap. That one in hellfire peninsula.. no no no.
Hello my Horde Gnome friend! My Horde Alliance day was very fun. I went about ganking Alliance Horde even though I was not in war mode because you know... Horde Alliance balance.
11/14/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Zorandicer
After reading all this horde favourtism *tears* on the forums I have to say-

BFA: horde main city - horrendous, burn that !@#$ down, alliance city not bad
Legion: yay dalaran again
WoD: horde garrison - sucked, burn that %^-* down too
MoP: burn
BC: every horde only town was crap. That one in hellfire peninsula.. no no no.

WotLK had pretty cool base design, I found. Possibly because the bases actually looked like the other races had them. You had your bog standard Orc-centric Warsong Hold and Human-centric Valiance Keep, but you also had cool Forsaken outposts and Dwarf bunker bases.

I think it was around Cataclysm that they started just making everything Orcs and Humans only.