pvp season ends january

Arenas
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288659/fifth-ring-of-azerite-traits-available-in-january-start-of-season-2-and-dazaralo

LMAO
Then tf was all this 8.1 talk about? Patch notes said 8.1 would have 5s in it too, wonder how that's gonna work.
nice, that gives me plenty of time to continue not playing.
11/14/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Efx
Then tf was all this 8.1 talk about? Patch notes said 8.1 would have 5s in it too,

okay slow your roll champ

8.1 never said it would have 5s in it, it just listed the arenas as '5 players'

which is did in the patch notes leading up to bfa as well i think they're just coded to be maximum of 5 players because 5s existed at some point
if anything it's just like tooltip
Inflation is gonna b insane
R1 cutoff gonna be like 3200 lol
I think they're talking about the M+ season, not the PvP season. If it was the PvP season they would probably have said something like "Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 1 ending soon!" or something along that line.

Legion had four M+ seasons each lasting five months, the first M+ season ending in January would make sense assuming it follows the same pattern considering the M+ season for BfA opened in September, so that would be five months and therefore it's most likely the end of the M+ season that is being announced, not the PvP season.
srsly when does this damn pvp season end already
11/14/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Longos
srsly when does this damn pvp season end already

Soon.
11/14/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Bluebarz
I think they're talking about the M+ season, not the PvP season. If it was the PvP season they would probably have said something like "Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 1 ending soon!" or something along that line.

Legion had four M+ seasons each lasting five months, the first M+ season ending in January would make sense assuming it follows the same pattern considering the M+ season for BfA opened in September, so that would be five months and therefore it's most likely the end of the M+ season that is being announced, not the PvP season.
With a change as big as doubling the available azerite traits, I have no doubt the PvP season will start at the same time as the Mythic+ season.

They have given the impression that the esports scene of WoW (lol mythic+) is actually being taken a step higher. Hopefully they continue as I have been enjoying the constant tournaments up to and including Blizzcon.
Long !@# season lmao r1 gonna b 5k.

Seriously they could do like they did in the past tho and end season on dec 11th then start it again 2-3 weeks later

Or maybe this extra time is to fix warlocks and vendors hmmm keep hope alive
11/14/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Saydar

every 1800 player gonna have glad just cause they grinded 3000+ games lul
Remember the M+ seasons? Yeah there were 4 in legion about 5 months long. We are in our first m+ season rn so it would only make sense because it would be roughly 5 months match the legion seasons. Adding up to around 2 years. Each xpac is about 2 years as well. Plus we have 7 seasons in bfa. wouldn't make any sense.

All credit goes to s'm in arena forums discord
11/14/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Sbgoaty
11/14/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Saydar

every 1800 player gonna have glad just cause they grinded 3000+ games lul

Ayee that means I got a chance
if it really doesn't end until January we are going to see someone hit 4k this season.

We will also have more Gladiators this season then Rivals last season.
11/14/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Vindi
if it really doesn't end until January we are going to see someone hit 4k this season.

We will also have more Gladiators this season then Rivals last season.

I doubt it, the MMR cap is around 3350
When are we out of Beta? Season 1 in BFA might be good.
11/14/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Thrash
11/14/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Efx
Then tf was all this 8.1 talk about? Patch notes said 8.1 would have 5s in it too,

okay slow your roll champ

8.1 never said it would have 5s in it, it just listed the arenas as '5 players'

which is did in the patch notes leading up to bfa as well i think they're just coded to be maximum of 5 players because 5s existed at some point
if anything it's just like tooltip
When I read them, it said rated and listed all the arena maps, not just 5 players.

Also found a thread here from Scary posted back in January stating the same thing about rated 5v5 arenas in patch notes, and nothing came of it.

It's probably nothing then.
8.1 ends the season, you have a post season now, can still get gear and such but no "real rating."

New season starts with the release of raids.

:)

Enjoy Winter Break!
11/15/2018 02:01 AMPosted by Salah
8.1 ends the season, you have a post season now, can still get gear and such but no "real rating."

New season starts with the release of raids.

:)

Enjoy Winter Break!

according to who