Trust in the Fleb

General Discussion
Greetings my good forum citizens, with the coming of the forum changes, we will have the chance to post image with the new trust system.

So here i am to convince sexy blizz to put me in the maximum trust level right off the bat. I'm a strong and gentle carebear with emotions, I will provide positivity to the forums and spread the holy white knight influence to the peasants of your kingdom. I swore that i will post daily cat pictures for the needed cuteness that the people need and the memes as the whipped cream on the banana split on the well-deserved threads.

So put your trust in me and I'll provide quality forum experience.

Thanks and have a good day.
11/15/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Flebles
Greetings my good forum citizens, with the coming of the forum changes, we will have the chance to post image with the new trust system.

So here i am to convince sexy blizz to put me in the maximum trust level right off the bat. I'm a strong and gentle carebear with emotions, I will provide positivity to the forums and spread the holy white knight influence to the peasants of your kingdom. I swore that i will post daily cat pictures for the needed cuteness that the people need and the memes as the whipped cream on the banana split on the well-deserved threads.

[MAXIMUM CRINGE]
11/15/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Panoptes

[MAXIMUM CRINGE]

No no, this ain't cringy at all!

[MAXIMUM CRINGE]

At least he didn't say "I've played since Vanilla", as is tradition.
Us loving carebears need to form a coaltion to support each other on the new forums - as an occasionally angry gnome I need someone to have my back when the stinky blood elves start trolling me.
11/15/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Naxius

[MAXIMUM CRINGE]

At least he didn't say "I've played since Vanilla", as is tradition.

I cannot say something that I ain't.

11/15/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Twonkie
Us loving carebears need to form a coaltion to support each other on the new forums - as an occasionally angry gnome I need someone to have my back when the stinky blood elves start trolling me.

Do not worry my carebear sister, I got your back against those meanies!
I'd vote for you.

Oh!! What a cute gnomie and that name!!!! /hug
11/15/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Blinte
I'd vote for you.

Thank you for your support.
In order to win my vote there needs to be occasional Grumpy Cat.
11/15/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Enchi

I can do that just for you my sweetheart.
11/15/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Flebles
11/15/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Enchi

Fleb 2018
11/15/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Enchi
11/15/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Flebles

Fleb 2018

Thank you for your support.
I can't even imagine the horror!
Of course you did Fleb. Of course you did.
11/15/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Owie

Oh thank you and what a fierce little force of nature you are!
11/15/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Glowerbeard
I can't even imagine the horror!

;^)

11/15/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Faolana
Of course you did Fleb. Of course you did.

Vote for Fleb my darling!

11/15/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Angerwind
11/15/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Owie

Oh thank you and what a fierce little force of nature you are!

You should see my force of nature my cutie 8).