Are there any active twink communities?

Battlegrounds
I play 99 and it seems like there are no regular players and primarily levelers.

I've heard about the 110 bracket, can anyone give me insight about it? Like are games actually even, do both sides play, and are there any regular players? I'm sick of 99 when it's all alliance twinks, no real community or competition, etc.

Also for 110, is lock, monk, or rogue better?
bump
I dunno what time you are queueing but 99 has a robust and active community.
110 bracket is merged with players (Legion capped) that do not have BFA which makes it the most and arguably, only unbalanced bracket currently.
The 19s, 20-29s,39s,49s,59s,60s,70s are all thriving while making use of the new gearing system. Lots of twinks on both factions with competitive games.
10/07/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Rabellant
I'm sick of 99 when it's all alliance twinks, no real community or competition, etc.

Who are you?
10/08/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Littlemorte
I'm sick of 99 when it's all alliance twinks, no real community or competition, etc.

Who are you?

I que pretty regularly, most people on forums/in the group chat hardly que 99s and idk what times they really que if they do? And idk if there's really any horde twinks either, it's mostly people who are leveling with BOA gear..

Who are you?

I mean I've never seen you before either and I que a few days a week for a few hours at least [u][/u]

Half the people who post on forums I have never once seen in-game, it's confusing.
Rabellant is from the skyreach era of 99s? or was it MOP 85s?
Go to xp off dot com you will see pretty much every bracket has a group now.
10/08/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Rabellant

Who are you?

I mean I've never seen you before either and I que a few days a week for a few hours at least [u][/u]

Half the people who post on forums I have never once seen in-game, it's confusing.

Hey man. The queue times for horde in the 99 bracket get up to 25 minutes. Thats the reason you dont see any of us horde twinks anymore. In legion 99 twinking was the biggest community of all, but its since died off as the queue times got worse and worse. Now nobody wants to wait 25 minutes to queue into a game with 3 5-man groups of ally twinks.