2 ranged dps looking for raiding guild

Area 52
We’re currently 7/8h 1/8m experience looking for a guild with 8/8h with mythic progression, 2 days only times available 730-12 EST
Hojo 366 arcane mage MikeyJ#1377
Peempo 368 MM hunter Peempo#1960
Thank you
Hello Hojo and Peempo :)

<Sublime> (Area-52)

We are currently 1/8M and 7/8 heroic and intend on downing M Mother and H G’huun this Thursday 10/11

Raid Times
Core Progression= [T/Th] 9pm-12am EST.
Open Alt Normal Night = WED 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. (optional)

Raiding Philosophy
Semi-Hardcore, with highest priority of efficiency, dedication, and maintenance of an enjoyable atmosphere.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly
Danielle#1800

Or on our discord
https://discord.gg/fnYT5AW
[(Any MGMT, Kyle, or Jade (me)]

We look forward to hearing from you
Best Regards,
Hi Hojo & Peempo!

**EDIT: I have sent bnet requests from "Kiroden" to each of you!**

I represent the <Ex Inferno> 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. Our primary focus is to expand our community of like-minded people who enjoy WoW and other games in various aspects.

We are a thriving Area 52 [H] based community currently with 5 raid teams and many more non-raiding members. We are looking for more people interested in joining our semi-hardcore raid team:

Team Green
Heroic/Mythic Progression
M/T 8:30 PM to 11 PM ET/Server
Current Progression: 8/8 N, 7/8 H, (last phase G'huun progress, many team members are 1/8 M)

The focus of the team is to go in prepared each week at full-speed. We plan on getting to Mythic progression a.s.a.p. Our philosophy is "Have Fun. Play Hard. Personal Accountability." Everyone is expected to be prepared in all aspects. We also have a collaborative team environment and will go to great lengths to help each other with any weaknesses to reach our goal to progress as far as we can go.

You may find more information here at our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767736819

as well as our website at:
http://www.exinferno.com

If you are interested, please join our discord server and tag @hello in the #general channel. Inquire about joining Team Green. Link can be found at the bottom of the website!

Best of luck in your search! Hope to hear from you soon.

-Kira
<Unpugged> is a 7/8 H guild seeking a tank, ranged dps, restro druid/h pally for Mythic progression. Raid times are 9pm-12am server.

Have many with Mythic experience. Some do rated PvP, most do 10+ Mythic+ keys. You can whisper in game or go to our discord: https://discord.gg/88GnqF
I'm also looking for a raiding guild. My raider.io:

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Relink
<Raw> - Area 52 (H) - 2day/week Mythic Progression Raid team.

TLDR;

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Raw (you'll find all of our recruitment needs here.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEGION PROGRESSION:
Emerald Nightmare -- 7/7H 5/7M
Trial of Valor -- 3/3H (no mythic progression here, we were focused on EN at the time)
Nighthold -- 10/10H 8/10M

Small guild break (transferred from Thrall (H) to Stormage (A) )

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9H 4/9M
Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11H 10/11M

BFA Pre-patch (transferred from Stormrage (A) to Area52 (H) )

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Uldir -- 8/8H 2/8M

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
Thursday: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
Saturday: 7-9 Server (EST) Optional Farm (Normal/Heroic)

RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT:
We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses.
We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interruption.
We don't have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We only raid two days a week for 6 hours total, so it's imperative that we are all prompt and focused for raid.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

At the current moment we are seeking any spec Warlock, Mage, Hunter, and a WW Monk. As always, we will are interested in ANY competitive/mythic oriented raiders despite spec/role. We're happy to talk to anyone interested.

Prefer:
Ranged -- MM/BM Hunter / Mage / Warlock!
Melee -- Arms War / Surv Hunter / WW Monk

MYTHIC+:

For our 20m roster we have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks. This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on raid days. Same attendance requirements as raid days.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems and enchants.
- Class knowledge.
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is important to us that we don't waste time. All underpreforming players, regardless of rank or class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Flask and food is something that the guild will eventually be supplying. With prices and demand here on A52, it's been tough getting those donations. We do try our best to take care of our guild members when it comes to raid mats, this is primarily done through donations. One team one dream.. we all have to donate a little to help the team as a whole. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
Not a lot to this really. Personal loot is Personal loot. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You're welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses.. everyone will end up getting everything they want... eventually :P

PRIMARY CONTACT:
Raid Leader - Fwansis (CrispyD#1823)
Officer - Fruitcake (Fruit#11335)
GM - Beanboss (funny story :P )
Recruitment Officer - Mönty (moooooonty#1899)

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.
Hi there!

I read your post and I think my guild, <Exõdus>, could possibly be a great fit for you!

We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-11:30 Eastern, we're pretty cool and I hope you'll check us out if that's workable at all!

Our goal as a guild is to be part of a community where members don't just raid together, we also run Myth+ dungeons as a team and buddy up for sanity while we do the daily and weekly hamster wheel quests.

The atmosphere of our raids is pretty relaxed. We joke around a bit during the trivial stuff, and then focus and get things done on the new pulls. I like it because it's a great way to unwind in the evening.

A lot of us are really big fans of myth+ content, and we love to run dungeons as a team. We try to make sure everyone at least runs something each week to get their cache, but if dungeons are your thing we'd very much like to add you to the team that tries to push keys as high as possible.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll contact me or drop into our discord and get to know us!

Soteria#1103 | Soteria#3426
https://discord.gg/MbkdXJk
You added me. I sent you a message we are interested.
Agony 8/8h 2/8M (just started last week in mythic)

Would be interested. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 server 7:30-10:30 cst

Off days are up to you to do with as you want. No pressure but we are always running m+, pvp, anything really so if you want something to do then there are plenty of options :)

We are a good group of people most came from a prof guild Red Shore that broke up in legion. We take raids seriously but we are pretty causal about it and joke and gamble between pulls.

We are always active in discord joking around and what not

Hit us up if your are interested
Please Doozer#1437 or KevinB#1160 if you are interested. Hope to hear from you!