Arms haste, how much haste is too much?

Warrior
as the title says, i know we should prioritize haste, but i can't seem to find an definite answer as to how much haste is enough, what point does it become too much or is there a cap?

in my arms setup, im sitting at around 23%, worth dropping some haste for some other stats like crit/mastery (even tho mastery is meh for arms)
There is no set point you aim for, nor a set point where you stop wanting any stats. That's why we sim gear, mate.
At a point, crit does start to out weight it by a little. But it also depends on haste from Azurite, abilities, procs and how often that's all up. It really comes down to comfort, do you have enough haste to comfortably have something to do most of the time....and I'm not talking about slam spamming. Once your comfortably going through your rotation with virtually no down time, then the next goal would be to increase that damage. I really think the goal would be to not need skull spittler first, and possibly with in next raid that talant might be a opion and not mandatory.

But sim, I was surprised to find that dropping a haste crit ring for 3% verst was a decent bump. But one with crit or haste on it too would be alot better.

But use https://www.raidbots.com

Download simc add-on.

When you find new gear type out /simc in chat and c&p the data to raidbots.
I'm not aware of any haste breakpoint right now, but there always is one. Haste has always been a stat that fluctuates in value at certain points. What I can tell you is that I currently have 25% haste in Uldir, and Haste is still my highest stat. Just keep simming yourself and monitoring it, when you notice the value of haste start to dip, that's an indication that you're around a sweetspot.
I think if i recall correctly the haste soft cap is something like 23%?
10/11/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Khlorós

Nah, that never existed.
10/11/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Penguinjim
10/11/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Khlorós

Nah, that never existed.

well there you go, i guess there is no cap, GO GO HASTE!

That said its really annoying that like, few items in Uldir actually are haste crit stated.
soft cap was 27% to get an extra ability inside shout window in legion. probably aim for that still in bfa.
10/11/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Charax
soft cap was 27% to get an extra ability inside shout window in legion. probably aim for that still in bfa.

That's not a soft cap, mate. That's a breakpoint. Didn't aim for it in Legion, don't aim for it now.